[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ok how do I handle this..

Azazello1313

Because the truth is unknown. He may or may not have started McGahee. He may have made a last minute change ... or not. We don't know because he determined McGahee was not an option.

Grits... :D . You're missing the point. This isn't about an on-line league where you don't know anyone. It's really no big F'n deal.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're missing the point completely. The commish did change it back without really caring about it. He just asked what would have happened if the trade would have gone through. You guys keep hammering the semantics. In the real world, a trade was made, missed by the commish because we were all out getting hammered, playing poker and attempting to golf, and he just wanted to get it right. "What would you have done?" can only be answered by the people involved in the trade. McNabb is a no-brainer of sorts (the other guy had Bulger who scored big, but he didn't object), but all that's required is each person tell the truth. Why is it so hard to believe that guys can just tell the truth and not worry about the official outcome? It's really no big deal.

and my point is, who i WOULD have started in hypothetical land is totally irrelevant. the trade wasn't completed when i set my lineup, so i knew i wouldn't be able to use mcgahee this week. no big deal, i wasn't worried about it, i liked TJ. if mcgahee had a huge game, i would've been a little pissed about it under my breath, but i wouldn't have expected the outcomes of games to be changed after the fact in order to get him on my team. i knew whatever mcgahee did didn't matter. do you understand why this has nothing to do with anyone standing by their word, telling the truth, etc?

sweet! as i was typing this the eagles just stoned the pack on 3 tries from inside the 1! a TD would have cost me the win. :D

sweet! as i was typing this the eagles just stoned the pack on 3 tries from inside the 1! a TD would have cost me the win. :D

Ummm, the commish has decided that you really meant to start Randy Moss this week instead of Santana Moss. The scores have been retroactively refigured, and it looks like you may be mistaken about the result.