[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Warner done?

weirhead

I'm cutting him.

As a former MVP, if you can't get it done with those WR's and with Edge out of the backfield, then it's time to hang up the cleats and spend the rest of your days on the porch swing with your beautiful wife.

I'm cutting him.

As a former MVP, if you can't get it done with those WR's and with Edge out of the backfield, then it's time to hang up the cleats and spend the rest of your days on the porch swing with your beautiful wife.

is his wife hot? :D

Kurt Warner has been 'done' since 2001, which is also the last time that he started 16 games or threw for more than 11 TD's in a season.

I got suckered into the comeback story last year and got burned, so I avoided him in all drafts and am sorry for those of you who took him as a starter.

Edited by Todd1

Kurt Warner has been 'done' since 2001, which is also the last time that he started 16 games or threw for more than 11 TD's in a season.

I avoided him in all drafts and am sorry for those of you who took him as a starter.

I took him as a starter but got Favre too :D

:lol: <---Brenda Warner's looks

:D <--- Brenda Warner's mind

Gotta wonder what will happen with Fitz and Boldin. I think Boldin will come out OK with the shorter, underneath routes. Fitz, tho... :D

Leinarts first two attempts and completions were to Fitz. He's a hugh target, so I expect him to keep on getting the touches. As far as losing any value... Have you seen Kurt Warner this year?

Well, Leinart came in and promptly had an interception and then a fumble his second series. It starts with the OL and I think Arizona will be hurting regardless if Warner is under center or Leinart.

Well, Leinart came in and promptly had an interception and then a fumble his second series. It starts with the OL and I think Arizona will be hurting regardless if Warner is under center or Leinart.

That fumble should have been credited to Edge, not Lienart. You've gotta remember, it was Leinarts first start, on the road, against an amazing defense. What was Warner's exscuse? I'm not saying Leinart will be gold this year, but I see similar numbers to what Warner has done this year.