[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it Time to Bench Ronnie Brown?

The Stoner

The Phin's are looking pretty crappy. The OL is doing a bang up job of getting Daunte killed. I watched the game yesterday. They are not creating any openings. And that was against the TITAN'S AND TEXAN'S. If the Phins can't produce against those two teams, I dread the thought of what's to come. If it wasn't for the two TD's against the Steelers, Ronnie would be a canidate for BUSTs of the year. (and I'm not talking about his boobs either) I picked up Lamont Jordan, whose not fairing much better and I drafted Julius Jones. I may have to move ole Ronnie to the bench. But at that point all you other Brown owners can rejoice because that's when he'll have his break out game.

I have to check. My thing is he maybe to 10 now. That was against 2 of the weakest teams. With tougher opposition coming to town, will the situation improve? That's my question.

hmm...in my local he put up numbers like this...

@ PIT 24 pts

vs BUF 23 pts

vs TEN 13 pts

@ HOU 24 pts

to me, Steelers D is still steelers D when you have a turd for a QB....BUF D is solid...then you have Titans and Texans...he did mediocre vs Titans and good against the Texans...

and to me...his schedule doesn't get too hard except @CHI and vs Jax aside from playing Pats twice...but he could still do well there...

as long as he catches 5 balls a game...

Vet could care less...

:D

Actually, I do care.

I have no vested interest in the guy, but I care. I'd trade for him right now if I had the opportunity and a deal that made sense for the other owner.

@ PIT 24 pts

vs BUF 23 pts

vs TEN 13 pts

@ HOU 24 pts

Does this include ppc and ppr?

We don't have ppc and ppr, so if you half those points, that's what he's getting for me... Which is good for 8th ranked RB in our league, but man, the guy could be so much more!

@ PIT 24 pts

vs BUF 23 pts

vs TEN 13 pts

@ HOU 24 pts

to me, Steelers D is still steelers D when you have a turd for a QB....BUF D is solid...then you have Titans and Texans...he did mediocre vs Titans and good against the Texans...

and to me...his schedule doesn't get too hard except @CHI and vs Jax aside from playing Pats twice...but he could still do well there...

as long as he catches 5 balls a game...

+----------+-------------+--------+----+

| WK OPP | RSH YD | RECYD | TD |

| 1 pit | 15 30 | 32 | 2 |

| 2 buf | 15 70 | 52 | 0 |

| 3 ten | 26 90 | 10 | 0 |

| 4 hou | 12 49 | 62 | 0 |

| TOTAL | 68 239 | 156 | 2 |

with less respect for the passing game, what do you really expect? i think he is doing fine and is scoring some decent points. do you have any quirks to your scoring system that knocks him down..... because, outside of injuries to his o-line, i don't see him doing worse.

I drafted Brown in 6 of 11 leagues. I'm disappointed with his numbers this season, but with further research i have been delighted to see him in the top 10 in RB scoring in every one of those leagues.

Time to bench him? Are you f'ing kidding me. Who do you have starting LT,LJ and Westy or something :D

I am actually VERY happy about Brown's production considering the horrible play form C-Pep. I'm hoping for a Harrington sighting to give a little excitement to the offense or C-Pep just to complete sooommmmmme passes to get 8 out of the box.

Edited by theeohiostate

| WK OPP | RSH YD | RECYD | TD |

| 1 pit | 15 30 | 32 | 2 |

| 2 buf | 15 70 | 52 | 0 |

| 3 ten | 26 90 | 10 | 0 |

| 4 hou | 12 49 | 62 | 0 |

| TOTAL | 68 239 | 156 | 2 |

with less respect for the passing game, what do you really expect? i think he is doing fine and is scoring some decent points. do you have any quirks to your scoring system that knocks him down..... because, outside of injuries to his o-line, i don't see him doing worse.

that was my point...unless you were talking to the guy who started this thread :D

that was my point...unless you were talking to the guy who started this thread :D

yeah.. it was directed at the thread's originater... was just breaking down further what you stated.... showing his involvement in the offense.

yeah.. it was directed at the thread's originater... was just breaking down further what you stated.... showing his involvement in the offense.

I think things can only get better if Culpepper can actually find a rhythm...

but with that OL, I expect things to stay the same...

and if I drafted Brown instead of Caddy....I would be in good shape.....

unfortunately I had to draft for 2 teams with the 8th and 9th spot...and I gave them Ronnie :D

I wouldn't bench the guy unless you have serious depth at RB. If Saban and Mularky don't give him 20+ touches moving forward then the season is lost. Expect Brown to carry the load if he can take the pounding from here on out. Don't get discouraged, it's only been 4 weeks.

I drafted Brown in 6 of 11 leagues. I'm disappointed with his numbers this season, but with further research i have been delighted to see him in the top 10 in RB scoring in every one of those leagues.

Time to bench him? Are you f'ing kidding me. Who do you have starting LT,LJ and Westy or something :D

I am actually VERY happy about Brown's production considering the horrible play form C-Pep. I'm hoping for a Harrington sighting to give a little excitement to the offense or C-Pep just to complete sooommmmmme passes to get 8 out of the box.

I have Steven Jackson, Julis Jones, and Lamont Jordon.

I have Steven Jackson, Julis Jones, and Lamont Jordon.

I'd say with the dog starting his best 2 of LT, Westbrook, & K Jones and the goldfish running with LJ, Portis, & Edge that you'd best start looking to make a trade or you're going to get killed.