[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Help

As you all know, if you bother to look at my receivers, I suck at WR. I am stacked at LB and can only start 4. A guy just offered me Chris Chambers and Lemar Marshall for Crowell and J. Horn. I think this benefits me since I have London Fletcher and rarely will start Crowell in his stead. Just some advice. I am thinking absolutely....but if Chambers doesn't improve, I end up improving his LB situation and staying even on my WR situation.

ADVICE PLEASE. We are a PPR league. 2pt per tackle, 1assist. 5 sack/recovered fumble. 10pts INT. 6pts per TD with 1/10 in return yardage.

THANKS!!

Sorry I'm too late here.... but I really have no faith in Chambers and that's because of the Miami O line and CPepe's loss of mobility. Harrigton, if he gets the job, mat actually help Chambers, but benching Dante would give Saban a black eye. I'd look to move Crowell for another WR. Is this a dynasty or redraft?

redraft...but I already took the offer. I desperately needed help with my receivers and my D can't keep bailing me out. I am 3-1 and have a real solid D left. Also, the guy I traded with is first in the waiver pick. He is picking up Boley for me and trading him to me for a scrub in return. I figured....Marshal, Boley, and Chambers for Horn, Crowell, and scrub is alright with me.

But I felt the same as you about Chambers....but any upside is better than Horn as my second option.!!!