[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IBL'ers

theeohiostate

About an hour after the first games kicked off, I tried to switch Dillon out and put T. Jones in. Dillon was playing in the afternoon and Jones was playing in the Sunday nighter. My lineup was locked then, too. :D

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Didn't matter anyways. I was looking to go 16-0 with Westy in the lineup , but will settle for a 4week total of 15-1, huddle had another great week.

You're kicking major ass. Nicely done. I've had some close matchups. Doing a bit better than last year and I feel good about my team moving forward.

Edited by darin3

Didn't matter anyways. I was looking to go 16-0 with Westy in the lineup , but will settle for a 4week total of 15-1, huddle had another great week.

We'll have to start calling you Thee theeohiostate if you keep this pace up. Each week we play against 4 opponents and he's only lost 1 matchup so far this season. That's with Westbrook in his lineup this weekend. :D

As for the Huddle, we are all either doing quite well or are in a position to do so. We also have the Carolina Panthers handicapping five Huddler rosters. That shouldn't happen all year.

Edited by MikesVikes

We'll have to start calling you Thee theeohiostate if you keep this pace up. Each week we play against 4 opponents and he's only lost 1 matchup so far this season. That's with Westbrook in his lineup this weekend. :D

As for the Huddle, we are all either doing quite well or are in a position to do so. We also have the Carolina Panthers handicapping five Huddler rosters. That shouldn't happen all year.

i took it on the chin this week going 1-3(6-10 for the year) faced mannig in 2 matchups and mcnabb in a 3rd

sucks that i scored a hint under 100 and still lost 3 matchups...but considering I have SSmith back now and Tatum is the guy with Maroney coming on I think I will be able to make some noise....and yeah carolina needs to step it up

Hass,BradJohnson

TBell, CTaylor, Maroney, MBell, Norwood, Moats, Wright

SSmith Holt MiClayton(needs to step it up), Northcutt Carter

Heap

Kasay

Carolina

I'm trying to right the ship as far as my team goes, but it's been a struggle. I didn't have Portis for three weeks. Housh missed two games. Trent Green got hurt and that dragged down Kennison's value. And Kurt Warner...well we all know what happened there. I really thought he would do well. :D

And congrats to Theohiostate. Great job so far. :D

Carolina is sitting on my roster, along with the Giants... two very underproducing Ds. But that's no excuse... I have Tiki, who has been bland, and my TEs have been somewhat quiet thus far (Shockey/Crumpler). Hit the Stallworth sweepstakes, and Kevin Jones and Matt Hasselbeck have been solid... so I feel I'll be in good shape very soon.

Congrats to TOS and REZ for carrying us! :D

I'm working hard to unload Westy for a combo deal to obtain Tiki.

If i can't move Westy and he goes down for a bit, i'm in real trouble, although i do have CBuck to back him up, i'd feel better if he hadn't fumbled it twice and sholved any of the 3 1st and goals they had.