[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Westbrook

Runner

Does anyone know what is wrong with Westbrook's knee. I though it was just a sore knee, but now he's missing the game. He really hasn't practiced in two weeks. Doesn't sound good.

Actually, he practiced Saturday, which makes this even weirder.

Actually he practiced friday and the knee got inflammed again on saturday and didnt practice...basically his problem is that he does not have cartilage in his knee...so its bone on bone.... when that occurs in gets inflammed....thus not being able to run.... this will be a problem all year for him.... he will need surgery at the end of the year.... they will have to every week get the inflammation down in order for him to play

He played great last week and was held out of practice all this week until Friday or Saturday. I thought it was just precautionary. Now I am getting worried. Hopefully the Eagles can beat Green Bay even without Westbrook, but Dallas next week is a hugh game for the Eagles no matter what happens tonight.

Edited by ebartender

Actually he practiced friday and the knee got inflammed again on saturday and didnt practice...

Maybe you're right (not that it really matters now), but according to Fanball...

09/30 14:55 Westbrook returns to practice

THE NEWS

Eagles running back Brian Westbrook practiced Saturday for the first time all week, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer. The team limited Westbrook's workload in the practice due to the swelling in his right knee that has plagued him for the last three weeks. As for his availability on Monday, Reid told the paper, "we'll see how he feels."

Edited by yo mama

Funny thing... I was going to suggest that if he has another good game tonight that it would be the perfect time to trade him away this coming week. His value would have been at an all time high, and his durability would have been about maxed out.

Apparently Westbrook didn't get my memo... guess that plan is out the window! :D

Funny thing... I was going to suggest that if he has another good game tonight that it would be the perfect time to trade him away this coming week. His value would have been at an all time high, and his durability would have been about maxed out.

Apparently Westbrook didn't get my memo... guess that plan is out the window! :D

In your case, the cloud has a silver lining. :D

his knee is fine... they mentioned it on live television last week during their game--- one of the announcers mentioned how he talked to westbrook and trainers about his knee and that all the talk about him being injured was just that---talk--- that the only problem he had was with the orthopodics in his shoes....

the announcer from- i think it was fox- said that everyone who was worried about westie should just relax-- because there is nothing wrong with his knee.....

he is sitting because they play dallas this next week--- a game they need to win--- and it would be a short week for him--- they want him live and fresh-- they looked passed the packer game-- and almost got screwed....

he is fine people.....

did he really need to play tonight? the birds saw the packers-- as did most logical people-- as a team that would get bl;own out by the eagles.... so why play westbrook? so you can get points for your fantasy team? pick up buck....

he was 'rested'......

maybe next week they will list him as questionable again--- and he gets 125 yards and 2 tds....

his knee is fine... they mentioned it on live television last week during their game--- one of the announcers mentioned how he talked to westbrook and trainers about his knee and that all the talk about him being injured was just that---talk--- that the only problem he had was with the orthopodics in his shoes....

the announcer from- i think it was fox- said that everyone who was worried about westie should just relax-- because there is nothing wrong with his knee.....

he is sitting because they play dallas this next week--- a game they need to win--- and it would be a short week for him--- they want him live and fresh-- they looked passed the packer game-- and almost got screwed....

he is fine people.....

You're an idiot.

did he really need to play tonight? the birds saw the packers-- as did most logical people-- as a team that would get bl;own out by the eagles.... so why play westbrook? so you can get points for your fantasy team? pick up buck....

he was 'rested'......

maybe next week they will list him as questionable again--- and he gets 125 yards and 2 tds....

they said the complete opposite of everything here, actually..

...basically his problem is that he does not have cartilage in his knee...so its bone on bone.... when that occurs in gets inflammed....thus not being able to run.... this will be a problem all year for him.... he will need surgery at the end of the year....

If, as you & Randall say, he has no cartilage left and it's bone on bone in the knee, surgery will not help. :D