[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

theisman

whoopazz

i don't mind joe...some of his QB insight is pretty good (though not as good as Jaws, IMHO).

But at one point last night, he commented that the fans, cheering loudly as the Eagles took the field, were great because they were getting behind their struggling offense and QB.

what he failed to realize was that there was a huge image of Ryan Howard, the Phillies and MLB's home-run king, on the jumbo screen. it sure made theissman him look like the big dufus. kornheiser just flat-out laughed at him.

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

what he failed to realize was that there was a huge image of Ryan Howard, the Phillies and MLB's home-run king, on the jumbo screen. it sure made theissman look like the big dufus. kornheiser just flat-out laughed at him.

Theisman IS a big dufus.

I laughed when McNabb ran that TD in & Theismann said he didn't make it because the ball didn't break the plane of the goal line. :D

Edited by rajncajn

theisman is the culprit last night, but i am getting totally sick and tired of hearing former nfl quarterbacks, who are now analysts, talk about how tipped balls and the such should not be counted as interceptions on the qb record. correct me if my thinking is wrong, but if that is the standard you want to go by, then every time a wr or back creates RAC yds and tds that were obviously a product of his effort and not the throw (i.e. screen passes), then should the qb be denied the touchdown pass on his record ?

sorry, just sick of hearing it, and theisman went there last night, so i had to rant........ :D

Theisman IS a big dufus.

I laughed when McNabb ran that TD in & Theismann said he didn't make it because the ball didn't break the plane of the goal line. :D

I agree...that was so obviously incorrect that I felt embarrased for him. I was never a huge Theisman hater, ( I always thought Mcguire was SO much worse), but c'mon man, your a commentator,...-you should at least Know the most basic rules.

I wish someone would start YouTubing all of his idiotic statements. :D

Everyone in that booth makes idiotic statements. That whole network is one big idiotic statement.

With ESPN taking over MNF I have come to the point of either watching what little they show of the game with no sound or finding something else to watch and using the laptop to follow the game on NFL.com.

At least Theisman has nicer hair than Kornheiser. TK's mop looks like he's been sleeping in a refrigerator box for the last 10 years.

We care about an announcer's hair now? Seriously? I don't care if they look like Sloth off of Goonies if they can call a play and comment without sounding like an a$$.

I could be wrong, but I believe he just said that all the Eagles will get a "tongue lashing" during halftime. Pro sports has its advantages

I hate to defend Theismann here ('cause he's awful), but the phrase "toungue lashing" here was used correctly and appropriately. From Webster:

"tongue-lashing noun. 1. A severe verbal reprimand"

I'm sure the Big Doofus is waiting for an apology.