[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DEFENSE

lock_it_up

I have to drop Atlanta since they are on bye. some games I am looking at (1) New Orleans vs. Tampa Bay. (2) Indy vs. Titans (3) KC vs. Arizona.

Any thought? I am leaning towards New Orleans w/ Tampa starting the rookie at QB and Caddy looking like crap thus far. But Indy is very interesting....

I'll check out yours...

I have to drop Atlanta since they are on bye. some games I am looking at (1) New Orleans vs. Tampa Bay. (2) Indy vs. Titans (3) KC vs. Arizona.

Any thought? I am leaning towards New Orleans w/ Tampa starting the rookie at QB and Caddy looking like crap thus far. But Indy is very interesting....

I'll check out yours...

I don't think you can miss with any of those defenses. I just dropped the Bengals and picked up the Chiefs myself, but I like your logic with respect to the Saints.

One word of caution though: Is there ANYONE else you can drop besides the Atlanta D? They're getting some of their key defenders back and they could end up being a Top Five fantasy unit.

I am trying to figure the Bengals bye this week.

The Falcons will face a rookie QB...but the BUCS will have to stop Vick and the running game.

I would lean towards KC, they stopped the 49ers from scoring anything---no one else has done that and they face Leinart and a week offensive line

good luck. please check mine :D

I'd go with Tenn - they've proven week in and week out so far their prowess at giving up points to fantasy defenders.

Tampa bay has had their bye week to help prepare - Leinart has better weapons available to him and they'll be motivated to bounce back plus KC might let down.

All of this is speculation as Defenses are toughest to handicap, but I would be most surprised if Tenn suddenly turns things around, rather than the Bucs or Cards.

i think you might see the edge get alot more carries to help the rookie out. therefore kc should have less chances of the big int for a td. i do like minn def at home against the lions who throw alot. i also like new orleans def at home against tb.