[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

mls13

12 team league

I typically start:

QB Grossman

RB1 LJ

RB2 Rhodes

WR1 Fitzgerald

WR2 Walker

TE Gates

Flex Winslow

My bench: Len White, Leon Washington, Jennings, Frye, Culpepper

A guy in my league is deep with RBs. He wants Winslow from me and I feel like I can afford to deal him with Gates as my #1 TE, although Winslow has been a very nice Flex guy so far. I am obviously very thin at RB.

Should I deal Winslow for Chester Taylor?

12 team league

I typically start:

QB Grossman

RB1 LJ

RB2 Rhodes

WR1 Fitzgerald

WR2 Walker

TE Gates

Flex Winslow

My bench: Len White, Leon Washington, Jennings, Frye, Culpepper

A guy in my league is deep with RBs. He wants Winslow from me and I feel like I can afford to deal him with Gates as my #1 TE, although Winslow has been a very nice Flex guy so far. I am obviously very thin at RB.

Should I deal Winslow for Chester Taylor?

I would do it. Makes your RBs better if you are in a PPR league then you can plug Jennings in there and be just fine.

Could you trade Gates away instead and keep Winslow as your TE? I dealt Gates already because the more I thought about it, the more I attributed Gates' success to Brees... It didn't hurt that Colston is TE eligible in my league(s). If you think you could get more with Gates, I would keep Winslow. Regardless, I would make either deal. If he is the one pushing, try to get more out of him.

Could you trade Gates away instead and keep Winslow as your TE? I dealt Gates already because the more I thought about it, the more I attributed Gates' success to Brees... It didn't hurt that Colston is TE eligible in my league(s). If you think you could get more with Gates, I would keep Winslow. Regardless, I would make either deal. If he is the one pushing, try to get more out of him.

That's interesting. I like your thinking. He's got LT and Maroney as his good backs. I doubt he'd take Gates for LT but he might for Maroney.