[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who here first gave the advice to

Savage Beatings

I don't remember who it was... you waited until after some of your Huddle drafts were complete, then posted about how Marques Colston was going to be a good WR to pick up this season.

Whoever you are... THANK YOU!!! :D

I took that advice and picked him up in a couple of leagues. He is total money. And that my friends is why I will always be back here at the Huddle.

Edited by Savage Beatings

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody else mentioned that he was listed as the starter before I posted my take, but the guy couldn't even get his name right & didn't really give any more info on him. I tried to search for him, but I couldn't find it. I knew about him beforehand, but wanted to wait until I got him off waivers before I said anything.

Here is the original post I gave on him.

We discussed him in Aug in the Heroes forum (and took him in the WCOFF draft) but not sure just when he came onto the radar here on the MB.

Do know that rajn' got him off the WW in Aug for his DTS.

Did you get the same blank looks we got when you drafted him in WCOFF? :D

That single thread might make my season. He is seriously helping out my hurnting WR/TE's.

:lol: Had him.....dropped him for M.Turner to back-up LT......should have dropped Horn or Williamson instead....both haven't left my bench. :lol::brew:

And to top it all off guy who grabbed him off waivers has been rubbing it in my face all week :D

and I'm 1-3 in that league :D

had first waiver wire priority after a dismal week 1 showing...picked up colston...its been a love affair ever since

same here. couldn't decide between colston or cotchery. if colston keeps it up, you may see me in the superdome with a "marry me marques!" sign.

same here. couldn't decide between colston or cotchery. if colston keeps it up, you may see me in the superdome with a "marry me marques!" sign.

funny thing is...its a pretty big money league...first league i ever joined...and my father is my partner

so were debating...i want colston...for some reason i still cant figure...he liked michael jenkins...i pleaded my case...then told him, "hey its your team too...if you really like jenkins over colston...then put it in"....so i left assuming he was going to grab his guy...then i logged on the next day...and he grabbed colston....i said "what happened"....lol

now my father loves the guy...and i was actually kind of against starting him sunday...he was all about it

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis