[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I make this trade?

humeboy

So, I've started 2-2 which is a major bummer for me....

Anyhoo, guy has offered to give me Peyton Manning, Kevan Barlow and Andre Johnson for Rex Grossman, Laurence Maroney and Chad Johnson

I'm pretty disappointed with Chad so far....he just doesn't look the same this year and Andre Johnson is looking like a top 5 guy in the making this year. Manning would be an upgrade over Rex no matter how good Rex looks right now....the only big question is the Maroney thing. If I give up Maroney for Barlow it leaves me with Droughns, Edge and Gore along with Barlow. My other WRs are Roy Williams, Lee Evans and Braylon Edwards

Should I make the trade?

So, I've started 2-2 which is a major bummer for me....

Anyhoo, guy has offered to give me Peyton Manning, Kevan Barlow and Andre Johnson for Rex Grossman, Laurence Maroney and Chad Johnson

I'm pretty disappointed with Chad so far....he just doesn't look the same this year and Andre Johnson is looking like a top 5 guy in the making this year. Manning would be an upgrade over Rex no matter how good Rex looks right now....the only big question is the Maroney thing. If I give up Maroney for Barlow it leaves me with Droughns, Edge and Gore along with Barlow. My other WRs are Roy Williams, Lee Evans and Braylon Edwards

Should I make the trade?

I make that trade in a heartbeat!

You still have 3 starting RB's. A little thin but dude.. You're definitely upgrading at QB. (Manning for the past 5 years now has taken about 4-6 weeks before he starts to just get off!!). And A Johnson is definitely a top 5 WR at this point. With Houston falling behind in just about EVERY game, they'll be very pass happy. A Johnson is the big play guy. I'm sure C Johnson will turn it up a little, but last year made a LOT of people buy high on him. He's a top 10, but I think that A Johnson has a better year than C Johhson.