[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys vs. Eagles

Cowboyz1

Prediction:

Cowboys by 10. That's right 10. Cowboys 28 Eagles 14

Sig bets are all covered! I understand if all you Philly fans pass. But if any of you feel like getting froggy.......Jump. :D

Count me in! I'll take the home team +10 points for a sig line bet...you decide how long the sig line has to stay put...1 day, 1 week, 1 year....whatever. Your call.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

real manly of ya.I don't wanna speak for Cowboyz1 but I believe his prediction has nothing to do with the sigline bet.Never heard of one with a point spread.

Now there's a man with some brains. No points on the sig bet. Good to see ya boys. Big game this week.

However, I am considering the c note bet. :D Go figure.

Now there's a man with some brains. No points on the sig bet. Good to see ya boys. Big game this week.

shoot,I'll take Philly +10 :D

Should be a good one.Philly has looked good.Been waiting for this one since the schedule came out.If any Philly fans decide to man up here,which is'nt looking likely,I'll throw my sig in the ring.

hmmm, i've had a number of sig line bets with a point-spread factored in.

i see where you're coming from....touting your team as 10-point winners, offering a sigline bet, then backing off when its accpeted.

Perhaps you should edit your original post with a caveat that "you were only kidding" when you felt you believed the Cowboys were going to win by 10??

Let me know if you want the c note bet Philly +10 :D

I may be the only idiot who does not know this, but what is a sigline bet??

The sigline is on the bottom of many users posts. A bet for that is to set another's sigline for a predetermined amount of time in the bet and they have to show that often embarrassing text/link for that time if they lose.

eerily quiet in here ever since the the line formed for those that want Philly +10.

Cowboys fans? T.O? Anyone???

Look,I don't want to get this thread locked but you're being a dick.Cosmo-J predicted the Eagles to win by 243 points,Cnote 187 has the Eagles by 15 or so and Scourge has the Eagles by 21.Does that mean someone should challenge them to a bet with these spreads?The Eagles are 2 point favorites.The sig bet by Cowboyz1 is straight up and I offered to bet mine if he had a couple takers.Put your sig at stake or stay out of his thread.

Does that mean someone should challenge them to a bet with these spreads?

Go back and read his original post...he clearly stated he think the Boy's win by 10, then He challenges THE BOARD to a sig line bet.

Even goes as far as posting again that he is considering a C-NOTE bet with the 10-point spread!

But thanks for coming to his defense...do you hold it for him while he pisses, too? :D

Go back and read his original post...he clearly stated he think the Boy's win by 10, then He challenges THE BOARD to a sig line bet.

Even goes as far as posting again that he is considering a C-NOTE bet with the 10-point spread!

But thanks for coming to his defense...do you hold it for him while he pisses, too? :D

:D

:lol:

Alright sparky. I've been in Sac all day so I was unable to smack your upiddy $ss. That said, I do believe the Eagles get smoked this week but a c note, against a 10 point spead, in a rivalry game, is questionable at best. I do believe the boys will win big but I am not willing to bet a c-note that everyone stays healthy, and all the other unforseen circumstances that can happen to reck the spead. When Garcia comes in the boys will pull their defensive starters and there in lies the issue. Garcia could put up some garbage scores and reck the spread. Now lossing a C note given that senario would be a waste. I am hardly afraid to put up a significant bet but realistically putting a c-note against 10 points is not wise no matter how confident I am. I may be bold but I'm not stupid.

I'll stick with the sigline bet. However, you wanna talk reasonable point speads we can do $200. Say Eagles +2. Push is a tie. That's 4 points better then the current published spread. Now...........How confident are you?

Count me in! I'll take the home team +10 points for a sig line bet...you decide how long the sig line has to stay put...1 day, 1 week, 1 year....whatever. Your call.

One week, Sig line of winners choice. See ya Sunday night.

Alright sparky. I've been in Sac all day so I was unable to smack your upiddy $ss. That said, I do believe the Eagles get smoked this week but a c note, against a 10 point spead, in a rivalry game, is questionable at best. I do believe the boys will win big but I am not willing to bet a c-note that everyone stays healthy, and all the other unforseen circumstances that can happen to reck the spead. When Garcia comes in the boys will pull their defensive starters and there in lies the issue. Garcia could put up some garbage scores and reck the spread. Now lossing a C note given that senario would be a waste. I am hardly afraid to put up a significant bet but realistically putting a c-note against 10 points is not wise no matter how confident I am. I may be bold but I'm not stupid.

I'll stick with the sigline bet. However, you wanna talk reasonable point speads we can do $200. Say Eagles +2. Push is a tie. That's 4 points better then the current published spread. Now...........How confident are you?

Give him Eagles +3.5 and I bet he'll take it...

One week, Sig line of winners choice. See ya Sunday night.

:D The fact that you backed yourself up is admirable. I applaud you. :lol:

But no, I am not confident...I'd stay away from this game altogether if I were a betting man. I could see the Eagles win by 7, or the Cowboys by 7, and neither would surprise me.

Kind of why I have been reluctant to shoot my mouth off. :D I hate the Cowboys, but respect them a great deal.

Kind of why I have been reluctant to shoot my mouth off. :D I hate the Cowboys, but respect them a great deal.

This is Philly week so both sides of the fence should be mouthing off. However, it is obvious that Philly supporter's a$$'s are puckered up tighter then a snare drum over this game. And for good reason.

Mccnabb has no one to throw to.

Last year Bledsoe didn't get touched in the first game when our line was healthy.

TO will be a nightmare for their secondary.

The pressure is all on Philly to prove they can win against TO and company,

and finally Ware is due for a multi sack game.

I can't wait for this one. Let's get ready to Rumble...............