[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys vs. Eagles

Cowboyz1

Dallas has no shot at all of coming into Philly and winning this game. You Cowboys fans can wish and pray all you want.. Analyze this, analyze that.. Bottom line is McNabb can take this team and strap them on his back and win this game by himself as long as the defense had an average game. The lines on both sides of the ball are in the Eagles favor.. I don't know what the DB who started this thread was thinking when he said that the Eagles D line and the Boys O line are even.. It is not even close, even without Kearse, The Eagles D line is nasty. Westbrook will play and you will lose, badly. Christmas might be a different story, but you sorry ass cowboys fans are in for some disappointment.

Eagles 38, Pukes 17

Mark it down.

Sorry.... I was off by a TD... O.Deee., O.D.,O.D., O.Deee... O.Deeeee... O.Deeeeee.

My head is pounding.. Were we loud this afternoon?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eagles by 11+ if only Westbrook Plays Lito and Reggie Brown are practicing the only question mark is Stallworth, roderick hood is erelevant, if we have sheldon brown and Lito Shepard on the Field , and they both will be there

Eagles By 15 or so

The simple fact is, The Eagles have the better Offensive and Defensive line, and Bledsoe can't move

Wow this kid is good^^^^

Mcnabb stellar...............Bledsoe seller

Philly's D line was hunting..............Cowboys O line did nothing

All in all this was an exciting game right up to the point that Bledsoe throw the 3rd and final pick to make absolutely sure we had no chance to win.

Just makes me sick that TO was open more times then I can count and Bledsoe missed him or was on his back counting the stars.

Got to hand to to you Philly, you played an inspired game. Should have given you more respect but hey it was Philly week and you played possum well with all that injury hoowweee.

See ya in Dallas. HO HO HO.

Ok here we go. Cowboys Philly I

Storylines:

TO going back to Philly- bad news for Philly's secondary NOT!

Cowboys O Line vs. Cole and company- I will call it even NOT

Bledsoe and company vs. a banged up Philly secondary-bad news again for PhillyNOT

Mcnabb the Green Meat Slab vs. Cowboys rotating front- Mcnabb runs for his life and cries when it's over.NOT

Prediction:

Cowboys by 10. That's right 10. Cowboys 28 Eagles 14 LOL...NOT!

So here's how it plays out. TO shows just how dominate he can be when pissed. However, it is not how you expect. He will command double and triple coverage which allows T. Glenn and Witten to run free down the middleNOT. If Philly gets arrogant or has an ego trip, and tries to single up on TO, then he goes off and shows just how stupid that decision was. NOT EVEN CLOSE

JJ has an average day but Barber runs like a horse and gets 80 yards and two scores.NOT

Dallas's Defense uses the same lane control pass rush that they did in TennesseeNOT, forcing Mcnabb to throw early and into the grass or over the receivers heads like he always does under pressure. Westbrook is held in check due to his gimpy legNOT, while Buck and Moats do nothing but fumble and run into brick walls named Spears, Ellis, Fergy and James.NOT

Reggie Brown the human stick drops 5 balls while Stallworthless pulls up again with a hammy. Greg Lewis, aka bird legs II does nothing as usual. Basically, the Cowboys secondary will be way too much for Philly's receivers. The two best WRs on the field both wore green helmets

Philly has not impressed me at all; in fact this could be another blow out. :DYou were right here...one team did indeed win by double-digits

The wheels start coming off this week Philly fansNOT so get your whiskey ready, your wife into a shelter, and give the dog to friend for the week.

Sig bets are all covered! very cool....I'll have your new one to you by then end of the day

:D:lol::lol::brew::woot::brow::pop::lol::bash::bash::bash::lol:

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

Gotta hand it to your squad Swammi, that was a great Defensive effort and an even better performance by Mcnabb. Looks like I got the horns this time.

However, as my moto goes,

win if you can, lose if you must but always talk $hit.

It was a very good game to watch though, right up until Bledsoe dropped back to pass.

As I said, do your worst Swammi. I'll be ready. Good win.

We shall dance again come Christmas right? :D