[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quick RB advice

DemonKnight

"Always start your studs"... Is ronnie Brown a "stud" right now? I start 2 RB modified, TD heavy, performance scoring (1pt/yd and 100pt/td). Who would you start?

Ronnie Brown @ New Endland - Ranked 15th against the run this year and at home with the 'phins suckin this year.

Chester Taylor vs Detroit - Actually ranked 12th against the run but on the road. Min should be protecting a lead most of the day.

Domonic Rhodes vs Tennessee - Ranked 32nd against the run. Splitting carries with Addai (actually a 15/20 split last week in Addai's favor) but seeing most of the goal line duty.

I'm leaning toward benching Brown for Rhodes this week, am I crazy? Thanks for any input on this tough decision.

Start Rhodes. Both he and Addai should have good numbers by the endd of the game. TEN is awful and their defesne will be on the field all day trying to stop Rhodes and Addai.

NE isn't bad against the run and MIA has been just awful, so go with the matchups here and play Rhodes.

Start Rhodes. Both he and Addai should have good numbers by the endd of the game. TEN is awful and their defesne will be on the field all day trying to stop Rhodes and Addai.

NE isn't bad against the run and MIA has been just awful, so go with the matchups here and play Rhodes.

My thinking exactly... hmmm. The Lions shut down Alexander though, how well do you think Taylor will fare? Better than Brown?

The only enticing thing about Brown is his reception yardage. He has been avergaing 50 to 60 yards per game. If your allowed ppr or reception yards it may be worht rollong the dice.

I agree with this. Brown is not playing foir a good team and his stats reflect it. They should've blown up Houston and posted silly numbers and they just didn't.