[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks working out RBs

keggerz

Seahawks | D. Rhodes works out with team

Tue, 3 Oct 2006 20:33:27 -0700

Mike Sando, of the Tacoma News Tribune, reports free agent RB Damien Rhodes (Texans) worked out with the Seattle Seahawks Tuesday, Oct. 3.

Seahawks | Void works out with team

Tue, 3 Oct 2006 20:29:22 -0700

Mike Sando, of the Tacoma News Tribune, reports free agent RB Jerod Void (Giants) worked out with the Seattle Seahawks Tuesday, Oct. 3.

Seahawks | A. Hall works out with team

Tue, 3 Oct 2006 20:22:27 -0700

Mike Sando, of the Tacoma News Tribune, reports free agent RB Andre Hall (Bears) worked out with the Seattle Seahawks Tuesday, Oct. 3.

Seahawks | Culpepper works out with team

Tue, 3 Oct 2006 20:16:29 -0700

Mike Sando, of the Tacoma News Tribune, reports free agent RB Ali Culpepper (NIFL) worked out with the Seattle Seahawks Tuesday, Oct. 3. Culpepper has been playing with the Billings Outlaws of the National Indoor Football League.

Seahawks | J. Wells works out with team

Tue, 3 Oct 2006 20:13:46 -0700

Mike Sando, of the Tacoma News Tribune, reports free agent RB Jonathan Wells (Colts) worked out with the Seattle Seahawks Tuesday, Oct. 3.

Seahawks | A. Harris works out with team

Tue, 3 Oct 2006 20:10:02 -0700

Mike Sando, of the Tacoma News Tribune, reports free agent RB Arlen Harris (Lions) worked out with the Seattle Seahawks Tuesday, Oct. 3.

My guess is that the depth behind Morris is pretty slim. They had to activiate another RB off the practice squad for last weeks game. Last thing I heard was they expect SA back for Week 7.

Not surprising, if Morris goes down they have nothing at RB.

I wouldn't question SA as much as the confidence the Hawks have in MM stepping in and filling SA's shoes. Clearly, MM is not an every down back. The offensive game plan changes tremendously with MM in the game.

Well, I don't know. I've seen a lot of every down backs look pretty crappy against the Bears and I've seen MM start only that one game.

Well, I don't know. I've seen a lot of every down backs look pretty crappy against the Bears and I've seen MM start only that one game.

When we're talking about *production* against the Bears, I agree with you. But Morris only touched the ball 12 times last week. So I have no confidence at this point that the 'Hawks are even willing to give him the *opportunity* to be an everydown back.

Edited by yo mama

When we're talking about *production* against the Bears, I agree with you. But Morris only touched the ball 12 times last week. So I have no confidence at this point that the 'Hawks are even willing to give him the *opportunity* to be an everydown back.

That's a very good point and maybe he will get more of an opportunity in Week 6. So many things went awry for the Hawks last week, it's tough to base there confidence in Morris from that total rearend whooping.

Edited by bushwacked