[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jets vs. Jags

H8tank

Who wins?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this Sunday?

• Jets
    • Jags

So we have the Jets going down south to take on the Jags, who are on a 2 game losing streak.

On paper, these two teams are very similar, their nics both start with J's, they are four letters with only one vowel, and they end in the letter 's'. From there, these two teams couldn't be more different, lets just say the Jets are A-W-F-U-L AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL and the Jags are one of the best teams to ever play the game.

Do any of you jet fans have a pair? Step forward, or get outa this thread.

the Jets are A-W-F-U-L AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL and the Jags are one of the best teams to ever play the game. Do any of you jet fans have a pair? Step forward, or get outa this thread.

Spoken like a true homer...and a blind one at that!

Your Jags may just take this game (let's face it...they SHOULD win this game), bot don't even think of blowing the "best ever" smoke. We can beat the best team in our division...can you?

lol @ the Jags being one the best ever to play the game.

The Jets put up one hell of a good fight last week & almost brought down Manning & crew. To expect a young team like that to be capable of generating that kind of over-the-top effort two weeks in a row, especially after doing so & still losing at home, and then trying to repeat it on the road the next week is just asking too much.

Now, give the kids in NY a couple of years, and this might be a very interesting situation...

If I was a Jag's fan, and the Skin's woefull offense just rolled over me like that, and I previous to the game thought i had the top D, I wouldn't go looking for a fight.

While I understand yer point that the Jags suxor, I take offense to yer characterization of the Redskins offense as "woefull." That offense is humming with Portis back and pounded the Jags like little bisches.

If I was a Jag's fan, and the Skin's woefull offense just rolled over me like that, and I previous to the game thought i had the top D, I wouldn't go looking for a fight.

Your advice is noted, I have wiped some excrement chunks from my doodoo shoot with it, and handed it back.