[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any Buc homers

SLAYER

Yeah, the Bucs will win. Time for the Saints to fade back into the mediocrity they are so accustomed to.

Is this an offer or are you just stating an opinion( not a very good one )

What are your terms???? :D

Food, Beer, Money whatever Do yall have good food in Tampa? I'm easy

Beer Drinker? what is the popular local beer, is their one?

Abita here don't know if available in Tampa.

Edited by SLAYER

:D

Alright SLAYER, here is the deal........I live in Tampa only about 3 months out of the year because I'm in Grad School up in Maine. It might be a little difficult to send you a six pack from Tampa since im not there right now. I can however either figure something out or send you some good beer from up here. That is, assuming I lose. However, I dont intend to lose :D so it should not be a problem. So let me know what you think. Winner gets a six pack of local beer from the loser.

Alright SLAYER, here is the deal........I live in Tampa only about 3 months out of the year because I'm in Grad School up in Maine. It might be a little difficult to send you a six pack from Tampa since im not there right now. I can however either figure something out or send you some good beer from up here. That is, assuming I lose. However, I dont intend to lose :D so it should not be a problem. So let me know what you think. Winner gets a six pack of local beer from the loser.

I'm in.

I'll PM you my add on Mon

Edited by SLAYER