[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best Uniforms

Chavez

Menudo check your PM box

I know we are supposed to get PM's private, but, I really appreciate you saying that the Pittsburgh Steelers are by far the best and classiest of the 5-Super Bowl winning teams. I agree 100% :D

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the topic said ALL sports:

I'd assume the Chicago Bulls and/or Los Angeles Lakers spamshirts would be pretty high since alot were purchased for casual wear. People generally will buy and actually wear them alot if they look good.

Definitely need more female tennis uniform representation in this thread. :D

chargers powder blue

new eagles spamshirts

new dallas spamshirts

patriots spamshirts with the 2 toned blue during the mid-90's

The Pats 2 tones were awful, why would one put an oversized logo on the shoulder pad?

Blue ----> :D

White ----> :D

Edited by charty

NFL: Bears (Still has the classic look and the navy blue)

AFL: Chargers powder blue (needed its own category)

MLB:Oakland A's (About the only team to try to break out of the blandness of baseball uniforms)

NBA: Celtics (Still the classic look that does not get changed every 5 years)

NHL: Canadiens (The red and blue stipes work for them)

My favorite jersey is the #44 Bertuzzi Vancouver home white jersey (that I own). Cant fug with that Killer Whale logo. I also loved the 75th anniversary Redskins unis (the ones with the spear logo and darker crimson). I also love the Saints away all black and gold, more intimidating than the Raiders black and silver, IMO.

Edited by DemonKnight

Oregon seems to redesign their unis every year and bring a new level of heinousness to college football - they should've quit with this sharp number

The current version looks pretty good:

http://www.goducks.com/downloads1/10163.jpg

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/football/ncaa/0..._0916_dixon.jpg

Edited by King Croc

My favorite has always been the Cleveland Browns' uniforms, especially the plain orange helmet with just the brown and white stripes down the middle.

I also like the Chargers' powder blue.

I used to like the Seahawks' uniforms also, but I hate the ones they have now.

I think these are dumb, too, with the metal tread texture. crappy shoes from spammers is making these kids look like idiots.

If I'm not mistaken, it was the "kids" that got to chose the uni's. I heard somewhere before the season that they would be wearing a different version each week, or maybe I was just imagining that part...

The Bengals spamshirts are the sweetest in the NFL; I like the Broncos spamshirts too. Michigan Wolverines helmets are the most unique and best in CFL. I love the Tigers' old english "D," but you can't beat the mystique of the Yankee's pinstripes. Red Wings' winged wheel is pretty cool.

Uh yeah, I grew up in Michigan...

I thought the swastik-- oops, "swoosh" was a required part of every college and pro uniform . . .

Reebok bought the rights for every NFL team uniform and all swiched to them by 2002. Which still makes me wonder why the Denver uniform still has the swoosh in it. :D

Individual college teams has uniform rights for the companies and most use crappy shoes from spammers, Adadas, Reebok or Russell. Oregon has crappy shoes from spammers and it shows.

If I'm not mistaken, it was the "kids" that got to chose the uni's. I heard somewhere before the season that they would be wearing a different version each week, or maybe I was just imagining that part...

Okay, well leaving that decision up to the players is even dumber.