[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best Uniforms

Chavez

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never gotten the love for the Charger powder blues - I think the dark blue helmet looks better than the white and I like the darker blue on the jersey as well. To me it's about as tough-looking as the old Bucs unis.

As long as they have lightning bolts down the side of the pants instead of stripes, I'm happy.

Same here. In fact, I think the light Blues are one of the wekest uniforms in the NFL (since they show up once ayear still). But I always loved that bolt down the pant leg.

Current NFL top 5:

Colts Home.

Raiders Home

Green Bay Home

Cleveland Home

NYG Home

NYJ Home and Titans Homes honorable mention.

NE Pats Red homes with Pat the Patriot on the helmet get the "most unnecessarily redesign of a great uniform" award. I still love that home outfit to this day.

Best:

MLB- The Old English D

NFL- Bears

NBA- Lakers

NHL- Tie between the winged wheel and the old bruins.

Worst:

MLB- Blue Jays

NFL- Old Bucs

NBA- Old Teal Pistons

NHL- Old Calgary

Chavez You like the current over this?

To each his own. I always liked the helmets, clean white with the number.

Sure - I like the shade of blue better, I've NEVER been a fan of the whole number-on-the-helmet thing, and blue pants are better than yellow pants.

The white-bolts-on-blue-helmet give a sharper contrast than the yellow-bolts-on-white-helmet as well.

Those tire treads on the shoulders are the pinnacle of awfulness.

And my initial post should've read that they "should have STOPPED" with the dark green spamshirts/helmets. Those were great.

Sure - I like the shade of blue better, I've NEVER been a fan of the whole number-on-the-helmet thing, and blue pants are better than yellow pants.

The white-bolts-on-blue-helmet give a sharper contrast than the yellow-bolts-on-white-helmet as well.

OK. I like the numbers(as do most in polls I've seen) because they are very old school. Contrast is important but the white background gives a very clean look. It's a matter of preference.