[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 2 of these 3 to start

mls13

I'm in a 12 team dynasty league where the flex is QB-RB-WR-TE. I just grabbed Brunell and I'd love to start him in the flex. Our scoring includes bonuses for big plays and the Brunell to Moss hookup can be big against the soft NYG D.

Which 2 of these 3 would you start?

Brunell @ NYG

Rhodes vs. TEN

Edge vs KC

Dare I say it, I am tempted to bench Edge here. :D

Starters as I have it now: QB Bulger, RB1 Edge, RB2 CTaylor, FLEX Rhodes, WR1 Holt, WR2 Jennings, TE LJSmith

Bench: Brunell, Huard, Leinart, BigBen, Betts, Calhoun, Coles, Chad Jackson, Chad Johnson, Williamson, Witten

Personally i like Edge..He has been getting tons of touches and with a rookie qb in the game i dont htink they will abandon the run..Also edge is a great reciever look for edge to have a big game..KC def might have looked good last week but arizona has honestly only had one bad game this year (last week)

Edge and BRunell

+1 means he agrees with the person above him who chose the same choice

I agree too, bench Edge this week and go with Brunell and Rhodes.

Thanks for your input in my thread by the way.

I'm not sure I'd go with Rhodes. Edge is due, theyll rely on the run a fair amount, and he gets much closer to 100 % of the carries (inc. the goal line carries) than does Rhodes.

Rhodes and Brunell. With Leinert in, it'll be too easy for the D to focus on Edge and shut him down.