[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Saban learning

theeohiostate

Okay how about relatively new since you're hanging on my every word? Why the hell would I make that bet after a 1-3 start? I hope they make the playoffs at this point but don't need to lose money if they don't. Calm down you're getting way ahead of yourself.

1) So how long will you cut Sabin slack because he is "realtively new". He's not new anymore and had this team all last year. Furthermore, his system was working fine last year when you consider the strong finish to the season Miami had. Many coaches only get 2 or 3 years to make it work. So, no he's not "new" anymore. You claimed everything was new ... please do tell ... what else is new besides your woefully underperforming franchise QB. I maintain that the ONLY change between this year and last is at QB ... yet you tell me I should cut Miami slack because everything is new. So what is this "everything" that is new?

2) You were the one brimming with confidence that a 1-3 start doesn't virtually eliminate Miami from the playoffs. You are not willing to give Harrington a try because the season isn't over. I claim the season is over and am willing to back it up with a cash bet. However, the level of your confidence took a dramatic dip when confronted with a cash bet.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) So how long will you cut Sabin slack because he is "realtively new". He's not new anymore and had this team all last year. Furthermore, his system was working fine last year when you consider the strong finish to the season Miami had. Many coaches only get 2 or 3 years to make it work. So, no he's not "new" anymore. You claimed everything was new ... please do tell ... what else is new besides your woefully underperforming franchise QB. I maintain that the ONLY change between this year and last is at QB ... yet you tell me I should cut Miami slack because everything is new. So what is this "everything" that is new?

a) His system worked fine for HALF of last year run by Linehan who now everyone is praising in St. Louis for feeding S. Jackson and getting off to a 3-1 start. You were probably one of those guys bashing the Fish for the 1st half of last year then changed your tune. NEW Coordinator

:D The Fish also had a better running game last year. Ricky Williams AND Ronnie Brown were successful combining for 1,600+ yards. To date R. Brown hasn't run well at all OR the coaches don't have the confidence in him to give him more touches. Or Mularky is just a moron. NO Ricky Williams

There are TWO big NEW changes for you I'm sure you overlooked that will definately affect an offense.

2) You were the one brimming with confidence that a 1-3 start doesn't virtually eliminate Miami from the playoffs. You are not willing to give Harrington a try because the season isn't over. I claim the season is over and am willing to back it up with a cash bet. However, the level of your confidence took a dramatic dip when confronted with a cash bet.

Tell me at what point in this conversation was I brimming with confidence? Just because you want to win some cash doesn't mean I have to take on a difficult bet. Don't include your biased opinions on what I didn't write. Earlier this year you wanted to bet Culpepper wouldn't be a top 10 QB this year and I agreed. Don't go patting yourself on the back every second of the day after 4 games. Calm down let and the season play out. It's not like you hit lotto or something.

Why the hell would I make that bet after a 1-3 start?

Um, because:

Why would 40 years of past history alter my opinion? Sure 1-3 is a tough hole to dig out of but it's a 16 game season.... The Fish and yeah C-Pep have to get it going and play up to their potential. A lot of football still remains.