[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade offer...Do I take a chance?!

andy65

Play in a 12 team TD league w/ bonus pts starting at 75 yds for rush/rec and 275 pass

My Team

Bledsoe/Brunell/Rivers

R Brown/Maghee/Rhodes/MBell/Buckhalter

Driver/TJ/Cotchery/Edwards/Wilford

Witten/Des Clark

Need some advice guys.....I've been offered Culpepper and Dunn for Bledsoe and Witten. I know CPep has been awful, but usually a slow starter. Bledsoe has been respectable, but nothing great and Brunell is starting to find his grove. Dunn is feeling the heat from his back up Norwood, but he would be a decent bye filler at worst I feel. Witten hasn't scored yet and I can always pickup another TE of waiver wire if Clark never regains form. TE's are usually a shot in the dark anyway, unless you have Gates. I'm leaning towards making this trade.

Am I nuts? If so, tell me why...or any advice/comments would be most helpful. Thanks!

To be honest, in a TD only (almost) league this trade does nothing for me (you) unless the bonus is pretty good and the yardage for rushing and receiving is combined and not either/or. Having CPepp will give you headaches in the long run b/c you will want to start him because of his name/2004 stats.