[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS - lineup question

Hugh 0ne

Lamont Jordan plays at San Fran.

DeShaun Foster plays vs. Cleveland.

DeAngelo Williams plays vs. Cleveland.

Derrick Mason plays vs. Denver.

I need 3 of those guys. I'm not crazy about starting two RB's on the same team, so right now I'm leaning towards Jordan, Foster and Mason. But I'm considering benching Mason or Jordan for Williams.

:D

Thoughts?

Edited by Hugh 0ne

I think Mason is going to have his handsfull with Bailey on him this week. Carolina is playing Cleveland so I would go with the 3 RB's on this one.

Right on the money here. Williams has an opportunity to post some decent numbers this week. Good luck.

First of all Hugh, where's your advice thread? Man I miss it!

If you can, check out my post this week http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...st=0&p=1719835&

As for your situation, Jordan is a must start, as bad as Oakland is, I can't see him with less than 80-100 yds and at least one score vs SF. I agree that starting both Carolina backs is not a great option so go with Foster and Mason. Hopefully you get lucky with a Mason score. Foster should be good for decent yards and 1-2 scores against the Browns.