[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Caddy

monster2333

Is he going to do anything this year? TB is awful, now they've got Gradkowski (WHO??) at QB, so you'd think they'll rely on Williams more. But teams will load up to stop him too...

I'm thinking I could buy real low on him, but I don't know if I can go low enough. The guy who has him needs help at WR, but there's no way I'd give up D. Jackson, T.O. or Roy Williams for him. I think even Cotchery might be too much.

Thoughts?

I know what you mean about Caddy. In my league he is actually a free agent right now and I am not sure if I should take the gamble on him. My RB roster is F. Taylor, D. McAllister, and E. James. It would mean I would have to drop one to pick up Caddy. Do you see any of these 3 being a positive swap for him???

Giving up a Cotchery for a chance to pick up a potentially good RB would certainly be worth the risk. All it's going to take is one good game and his value will sky rocket so much more than most RB cause of his preseason hype.

That's kind of my line of thinking too. I don't know if Jerrico keeps it up and he won't see my starting lineup anyway - not with Roy Williams, D. Jax and T.O. in front of him.

He'll probably want an insurance RB in return, so I'm thinking Musa and Cotchery for Caddy and one of his crappy WR's - Reggie Brown, Chad Jackson or Kennison.

I know what you mean about Caddy. In my league he is actually a free agent right now and I am not sure if I should take the gamble on him. My RB roster is F. Taylor, D. McAllister, and E. James. It would mean I would have to drop one to pick up Caddy. Do you see any of these 3 being a positive swap for him???

Wow, that's tough. You have to drop one of them? Can't drop something else? I think you have to stick with what you've got, even though none of them are great options...

That's kind of my line of thinking too. I don't know if Jerrico keeps it up and he won't see my starting lineup anyway - not with Roy Williams, D. Jax and T.O. in front of him.

He'll probably want an insurance RB in return, so I'm thinking Musa and Cotchery for Caddy and one of his crappy WR's - Reggie Brown, Chad Jackson or Kennison.

These are the kinds of trades that can really pay off if Caddy turns it around, especially in the RB dept. I would rather have an extra RB than a WR sitting my bench.

Wow, that's tough. You have to drop one of them? Can't drop something else? I think you have to stick with what you've got, even though none of them are great options...

Yes. This league I am in was set up poorly.

set up 2 QB's

3 RB's

3WR's

2TE's

2 K's

2 Def's no more...... no less

It makes it very difficult for add/drop free angency and trades. It's the 1st year for this league so if it continues I hope things would change.

And thats why I would have to drop one of these RB's to get Caddy