[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TO's Childrens Book

Kansas State 2000

Owens ... will release a children's book in mid-November, called "Little T Learns to Share," the Dallas Morning News reported Friday.

The book, published by BenBella Books, is about a young boy learning the value of sharing. Little T at first refuses to share his football but then learns that there's no fun in it if he doesn't share the ball with his friends, the Dallas Morning News added.

And this won't be Owens' only book. As part of his Timeout Series, the star will release a second book entitled "Little T Learns What Not to Say," due out in spring 2007, and a third one called "Little T Learns To Say I'm Sorry," set for fall 2007.

:D

McNabb was right?

Edited by Kansas State 2000

Heh... Am I the only one that does NOT picture TO sitting at a desk writing storylines and dialogue, and drawing pictures to be incorporated in a Children's book? I'm willing to bet that his "co-author" Courtney Parker has done 98% of the work on this - TO's 2% being the "looks good" that he gives the final product and the "okay" to put his name on the cover as co-author in order to sell more books.

But hey, I'm a cynic, I may be wrong...

Owens ... will release a children's book in mid-November, called "Little T Learns to Share," the Dallas Morning News reported Friday.

The book, published by BenBella Books, is about a young boy learning the value of sharing. Little T at first refuses to share his football but then learns that there's no fun in it if he doesn't share the ball with his friends, the Dallas Morning News added.

And this won't be Owens' only book. As part of his Timeout Series, the star will release a second book entitled "Little T Learns What Not to Say," due out in spring 2007, and a third one called "Little T Learns To Say I'm Sorry," set for fall 2007.

:D

McNabb was right?

I wonder if he is misquoted in any of them? :D

Or if he knows how to read them? :lol:

In other news, former Congressman Mark Foley announced that he will be publishing a series of children's books including "Come Sit on Uncle Markie's Lap and Dance", "Reach for the Magic in Uncle Markie's Pocket", "Uncle Markie Puts the Yahoo!! in Instant Messaging" and "Uncle Markie and the Democratic Landslide". :D:D