[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shaun Alexander

jetsman2806

I fail to see why that would be vetoed.

One guy I talked to in my local was a little steamed about it, but he hasn't protested it yet. He's afraid my lineup will be too strong if Alexander comes back healthy. I've still got Portis and Gore, so I didn't lose anything by giving up Jordan.

The owner I traded with was very happy with the deal. He needed both players for bye week issues, and it was the only offer he received.

One guy I talked to in my local was a little steamed about it, but he hasn't protested it yet. He's afraid my lineup will be too strong if Alexander comes back healthy. I've still got Portis and Gore, so I didn't lose anything by giving up Jordan.

The owner I traded with was very happy with the deal. He needed both players for bye week issues, and it was the only offer he received.

haha thats awesome. I am pretty optimistic about him coming back and running for 120 yards against the vikings and 2 td's.

What a load of BS. Vetoing a deal because it makes your team "too good?" Tell them to manage their own team better & quit crying about how good your team is. :D

Edited by rajncajn

The Vikings have a top 5 rushing Defense...IF he comes back that week I don't expect anything more than 85 yds and 1 TD

lol it would still be better then what he has done so far, but you still cant predict what SA is gonna do on any given night. He could get 150 yards 4TD's or he could get 30 yards and 2 fumbles. I just hope the Shaun Alexander all fantasy owners know and love shows up soon.

Be careful. Anyone here that has ever had a broken bone in their foot will tell you that they are slow to heal and painful. Coming back too soon is the worst thing he could do.

Very true. My brother actually had almost the exact same injury to his foot in high school. Although, instead of it being during football season, it happened to be in his senior year for track -- he was a sprinter for the 100 yard hurdle competitions. He broke his foot, down to almost the exact same bone as Shaun Alexander two weeks before state finals.

He still placed 5th in state.

He did mention to me that it continued to hurt his foot for the next several months, however, it's not the type of injury that will hold a sport athlete down enough to where they cannot perform well. Alexander probably has 10, if not 100, times better medical help than my brother did which only fairs well for Alexander owners.... such as myself. :D I hope.

Unless of course, Alexander decided to neglet medical help, and continue to thank god he gets to eat some more of that delicious 'pie' he deserved from last years MVP fantasy numbers he posted. :tup::bash::clap::D