[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rank the top five strongest conferences

theeohiostate

1. SEC

2. Big 10

3. Pac 10

4. Big 12

5. Big East

Where's the ACC :D

Pac 10 and Big 12 are so close imo, it's a coin toss. SEC is a few notches better then the Big 10, but if Michigan and OSU face undeafted with great play from Iowa and Wisconsin down the stretch run, they have a case for best conference.

I have no problem with you leaving the ACC out of the top 5, because they are not at this time. GT and Clemson are the class of the ACC this year, and NC State has gotten it turned around offensively and defensively. UVa and BC should be doing better, and FSU, VT and Miami are just not that good this year. As a fan of the ACC and NC State Alumni, I actually prefer this, as I would like to see 5 or 6 teams have a legit chance at the title every year.

1. SEC

2. Big 10

3. Pac 10

4. Big 12

5. Big East

Where's the ACC :D

Pac 10 and Big 12 are so close imo, it's a coin toss. SEC is a few notches better then the Big 10, but if Michigan and OSU face undeafted with great play from Iowa and Wisconsin down the stretch run, they have a case for best conference.

I don't know that you can use UW's non-conf record as an indicator of anything - it was embarrassingly easy this year (Buf, 1-AA W Illinois, rebuilding Bowling Green and San Diego St); Iowa at least played other BCS schools in 'Cuse and ISU, and N Illinois should be handful. The Big Ten is top-heavy this year - UM and OSU are deservedly top 5 teams, UW, Iowa, and PSU are good but not special, the rest suck.

I think the Big 12 is being underrated a bit though. Texas obviously is good, Oklahoma played them tough for a half (and got jobbed on some first half calls), Missouri looks GOOD I think. And I don't think Nebraska is that bad, and can't wait to see Texas going into Memorial. Could be an upset special. The Pac 10, Cal keeps impressing me, and have looked superior to USC after laying an egg in knoxville. Don't sleep on Auburn, they'll beat Florida in Auburn next week. LSU is looking to be overrated, but I don't understand why. Actually I do, Les Miles, sarge hit it on the head there. LSU has just as much talent as anyone, and they have 2 losses already. But don't sleep on them yet either, they lost in 2 of the toughest places to play in the country bar none. The team that has it made at this point is Tennessee. They get LSU at home, and don't get Auburn, they've already played Florida. Don't be surprised to see Tennessee in Atlanta, and I still think Auburn will take the West. It all depends on how they react to a devastating loss this week at home vs IMO, the #2 team in the nation thus far. As for the Big Ten, Ohio State and Michigan are clearly the top 2 teams, the rest of the conference has some things to prove including my Hawkeyes. They played there most complete game thus far against Purdue, shutting down one of the better offenses to 17 points, and finally got some turnovers. They get one more tune up in Bloomington, and then they get a shot to ruin everyones dream match up of undefeatd Michigan and undefeated Ohio State, in the Big House in 2 weeks.

1. SEC

2. Big Ten

3. Big XII

4. PAC 10

5. ACC

6. Big East