[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dolphins

Scare Tactics

Lol, a sour Miami fan, who had those pre season hopes of being a good team. Sorry but im not down on Ronnie, he is doing all he can. The O-line is pathetic and the playcalling is just as bad!

No, I know we're not a good team. I'll be the first to tell you that we are absolutely horrible. Sounds like you're the sour Ronnie Brown owner actually. :D

Edited by Flip_Side

The pass opens up the run, once we get the pass going it will open up for Ronnie. Use your head idiot.

Take it from me dude... Its a combo of things. OL, QB, and OC. In my opinion, the OC is the main issue. You wont have a passing game this year. Not with Mularkey... Sorry to ruin your hopes...

Take it from me dude... Its a combo of things. OL, QB, and OC. In my opinion, the OC is the main issue. You wont have a passing game this year. Not with Mularkey... Sorry to ruin your hopes...

We're getting things on track, last week was an improvement.

:D This is a lot more entertaining than listening to Bears fans talk about an undefeated season.

but not as good as listening to Pittsburgh fans say how great Big Ben still is!

If Miami had Big Ben they'd be undefeated! :D

Edited by CD6405

Think this... Losman last year vs. Losman this year.

Ok ... rediculous argument.

last year BUF @ MIA

Losman 13/26 224yds 3td 1int

this year BUF @ MIA

Losman 11/18 83yds 1td 0int

McGahee's rushing totals were within 10 yards between those games so that isn't a factor.

So how exactly is Losman so much more improved this year? I don't think Mularkey is the greatest, best, or even a good OC, but to blame all of it on him is stupid IMO.

Only reason Losman is a starter in Buffalo is because they don't have a better backup QB. If they did, then their backup QB would have become their starter last year and remained so. For cripes sake, Tim (Would you like paper or plastic with that?) Couch was able to hold off Holcomb for a starting spot.