[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles To Win BIG!

Kansas State 2000

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime Bledsoe touches the ball, I cringe....which is not a good thing for the quarterback position. :D

Agreed...and everytime Bledsoe starts to run, my mind screams "NOOOOoooooo!!" I think his 11 yard run took about 30 seconds off the clock. :D

BLEDSOE :D:D:lol:

He just sucks the life out of a team..Granted the Eagles D and the scheme has worked great but this guy just gives games away..gift wrapped interception..ridiculous

I've posted it before. Bledsoe sucks ass, he cannot win the big games on the road. He just plain sucks. He has no yumping business being anywhere near an NFL franchise. Get him off the field NOW!!!

He's the Eagles MVP today!!!

Edited by CowboysDiehard

I've posted it before. Bledsoe sucks ass, he cannot win the big games on the road. He just plain sucks. He has no yumping business being anywhere near an NFL franchise. Get him off the field NOW!!!

:D

I thought the Eagles MVP was the pourus Dallas Offensive line? What's the sack count at?

Edited by The Vatican Hitsquad