[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jordan Out?

Flip_Side

what the hell is wrong with you guys. have you ever heard of backups spelling the starters?

Sure have, but I haven't heard of backups getting MORE carries than the starter. Unless your Laurence Maroney.

Lamont has 9. fargas has 8. :D

When I posted this Fargas had 8, LaMont had 7. Thank you very much, go climb back into that hole you came out of because obviously you aren't watching the game.

Edited by Flip_Side

When I posted this Fargas had 8, LaMont had 7. Now shoo fly go back into that closet you came out of, your of no use here.

you moran. He gets 1 extra carry and you post a message asking if he's out, and I'm the fly? :D

you moran. He gets 1 extra carry and you post a message asking if he's out, and I'm the fly? :D

Carries were 8-7 in favore of the backup. Most people would wonder if he got injured or pulled also. Retarrrrd

but Jordan carried 2 times in a row RIGHT AS YOU WERE POSTING.

More like a few minutes after buddy. I wouldn't post a thread asking if Jordan was out if I saw him running the ball. Think man.....

More like a few minutes after buddy. I wouldn't post a thread asking if Jordan was out if I saw him running the ball. Think man.....

if you were watching you would've known he wasn't out. Or you're just retarded. think man.....

Game center kiddo, Game center.

then you weren't watching. Like I said, AS you posting, Lamont ran 2 times in a row. if you would've counted to 10 and went potty before posting nonsense, this wouldn't have happened

then you weren't watching. Like I said, AS you posting, Lamont ran 2 times in a row. if you would've counted to 10 and went potty before posting nonsense, this wouldn't have happened

No sense in arguing with someone who has the brain capacity of a small peanut. You win, I'll leave it at that. Congrats buddy you won an argument with an 18 year old on a internet message board.

Edited by Flip_Side

No sense in arguing with someone who has the brain capacity of a small peanut. You win, I'll leave it at that. Congrats buddy you won an argument with an 18 year old on a internet message board.

Jeez. have a little self respect. fight for what you believe in. don't give in to the powers that be.

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO POST!!!

I don't know what the big deal is here?

I mentioned on this board about a few games ago that this was going to happen.

LaMont & Fartgas.

Shell has already said he wants to get Fartgas more work this year and judging by how effective Fartgas was just this past game and the number of carries he got, we will be seeing more of him.

Sorry LaMont Jordan owners, but you're SCREWED!