[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ESPN - Carolina DEF

Cosmo-J

Anyone else using ESPN have a scoring discrepancy with the Carolina Panthers DEF? ESPN hasn't given them the 6 pts for the INT return for TD in our League... I know scores aren't final until tuesday morning, or whatever, but this could be a huge factor in the outcome of my game. Just curious if anyone else has this issue...

Edited by Cosmo-J

Interesting, since CBS Sportsline has the TD for the Panthers in the scoring - but I'm currently missing the TD and the blocked punt from the 49'ers DST? I thought these sites get the official scoring from the NFL - how could there be discrepancies between sites? Weird...

Interesting, since CBS Sportsline has the TD for the Panthers in the scoring - but I'm currently missing the TD and the blocked punt from the 49'ers DST? I thought these sites get the official scoring from the NFL - how could there be discrepancies between sites? Weird...

A greater mystery would be why you played the 49er's D in the first place... :D

A greater mystery would be why you played the 49er's D in the first place... :D

ummm... because they played the Raiders .... :D

4 ints, fumble, sack, a blocked punt and a TD - a pretty good scoring day :lol:

Edited by bioya

i'm having the same problem with CBS Crapline for the 49ers D... no credit for the blocked punt or TD.

it's the difference between a loss or a tie so they better get this right. oh, and i'm playing the commish.

:D