[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T.O.?

CinCity

Mike Furrey is already taken. I almost picked him up last week too, but I went with Reggie Williams instead. Any other ideas?

Sorry, I was actually being sarcastic. The best idea is to hang onto T.O. He's an ass, but he's a talented ass. If he can keep himself on the field, I'm certain he's better than anything you'll find on the waiver wire. Stay patient with him, and welcome to the Huddle. :D

Sorry, I was actually being sarcastic. The best idea is to hang onto T.O. He's an ass, but he's a talented ass. If he can keep himself on the field, I'm certain he's better than anything you'll find on the waiver wire. Stay patient with him, and welcome to the Huddle. :D

Ahhhh, sarcasm... I should have known! Rookie here, and a girl, double whammy!

Thanks!

Rookie here, and a girl

No problem. One more piece of advice...say you were joking and that you're actually a big, burly, ugly guy. We don't get too many women around here, and people may not be able to behave themselves. On the other hand, you are certain to gets lots of advice. I guess it's a tradeoff.

No problem. One more piece of advice...say you were joking and that you're actually a big, burly, ugly guy. We don't get too many women around here, and people may not be able to behave themselves. On the other hand, you are certain to gets lots of advice. I guess it's a tradeoff.

Yeah... you guys are really brutal to eachother. I was totally laughing reading through the posts. And I thought girls were mean!

I am sure I will get good advice here (as long as I get the joke)! Ha Ha

TO is a WR in his 30's and it shows this year-NFL statistics don't lie in some categories-TO, welcome to the mediocre club at WR, just not the weapon he was-JJ way overpaid.

Yep, you are right. He is pretty much a non-factor.... just like Moss is now. Oh well, what can you do? Kind of stuck with him I guess. Maybe he will surprise us.... uh.. probably not, but maybe!

How can you say he is a non factor ????? I can go down a list of stud WR's who have gotten blanked in a game.... his quarterback sucks.... I won't doubt that the guy is an ego maniac.... but Bledsoe is such a sissy when it comes to any pressure whatsoever.... he doesn't even throw a good ball

How can you say he is a non factor ????? I can go down a list of stud WR's who have gotten blanked in a game.... his quarterback sucks.... I won't doubt that the guy is an ego maniac.... but Bledsoe is such a sissy when it comes to any pressure whatsoever.... he doesn't even throw a good ball

Right. Tell Terry Glenn his QB sucks, i think his stats the last 2 years would disagree.

You guys are funny!

OK but in all seriousness are you in a 'serious' league or a 'wives' league or what? Dropping T.O. is absolutely out of the question. If you want to trade him off, that is another topic all together. You will still get some value for him.

After the T.O. post, you may want to post any other potential transactions you are considering.