[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drew Bennett - what happened today?

drewtangdmb

Young showed me a lot today. He's got a ton of potential. And he is much faster than I thought. I thought he'd have problems with the speed of the NFL. But he outran Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis, two of the fastest DE's in the league, several times today. And he never looks like he's running full speed. He made one great throw, flat-footed to his WR in the end zone. Mike Doss was blitzing, and was right in his face, but he made a great throw. Would have been a great catch, but you see flashes of his play-making ability.

Young showed me a lot today. He's got a ton of potential. And he is much faster than I thought. I thought he'd have problems with the speed of the NFL. But he outran Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis, two of the fastest DE's in the league, several times today. And he never looks like he's running full speed. He made one great throw, flat-footed to his WR in the end zone. Mike Doss was blitzing, and was right in his face, but he made a great throw. Would have been a great catch, but you see flashes of his play-making ability.

I agree...and with a bit more experience/following his blockers, he'd of had another TD on that QB draw they called...he hesitated just a bit too long, but had he hit that hole there he could have walked into the endzone untouched...I think he's gonna be good later on this year, next year...