[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ben Mediocreburger

bushwacked

Allright, I know I haven't seen his best games and apparently I have only watched his 7 worst games possible. Does anyone besides Menyoudo and his hapless homers still contend that Roth is anything more than a decent manager that isn't supposed to lose the game for his team? I don't see anything but a big bodied typical journeyman.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allright, I know I haven't seen his best games and apparently I have only watched his 7 worst games possible. Does anyone besides Menyoudo and his hapless homers still contend that Roth is anything more than a decent manager that isn't supposed to lose the game for his team? I don't see anything but a big bodied typical journeyman.

Well, not sure about all that, but, other than the ill-advised pass on the gadget play, I think he has played much better tonight. It is time for the Steelers to definte their season, a loss tonight is devastating. A win, and they are right in the thick of things.

Well, not sure about all that, but, other than the ill-advised pass on the gadget play, I think he has played much better tonight. It is time for the Steelers to definte their season, a loss tonight is devastating. A win, and they are right in the thick of things.

Yes he does look better tonight.

I don't know who this f-ing moran is who's been playing QB for the Steelers since the Superbowl, but I want Ben Roethlisberger back!!!!!!!

:D

Some D that doesn't blow would be nice too.

Looks like the same QB everyone but Pitt has been seeing for the last few years. :D

Terrible decision under pressure..... :D

The real Ben Roethlisberger does NOT make decisions like "oh - I'm on my back foot getting sacked - I should throw the ball accross the field to a guy surrounded by the defense." Who is this imposter? Must be his evil, yet terminally stupid, twin.

It's week 5, you moran.

If you don't want him to hijack my thread, then just ignore him.