[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers: 1-3

Menudo

The fat lady ain't sung yet, there, champ.

Not giving up on the season yet, we made the Super Bowl in 1995 after starting 1-3, but, things aren't looking good....... :D

Accuse me of jumping off the bandwagon, Menduo, but here are the Steelers problems:

1. Roethlisberger: Do I really need to expand here. Maybe the accident really did screw him up more than everyone thought.

2. Bill Cowher: Horrible play calling/predictable/No emotion. Yea, I know, he doesn't necessarily call the plays, but he can change them.

3. Pass Defense: Yea, they can stop the run, but did they stop ONE third and long since the 1st quarter. In all 3 losses, it's the common theme. It sucks.

BTW, Rivers is better than Roethlisberger at this point.

I know 1-3 is not the end but I am feeling really bad about this season right about now. Things just are not clicking at all. Ben is looking really bad and his confidence has got to be at an all time low. I mean his bad play goes back to the playoffs from last year so I'm not thinking it is rust or surgery or anything other than bad play. :D

The defense has not stepped up and played a complete game in quite a while also. Maybe it is just the feeling of losing this one in SD but I am not thinking this season is going to turn around anytime soon. :D

I even tried to take my terrible towel down as I am very superstitious but these demons need some other exercising and I know it's not because of my terrible towel.

2. Bill Cowher: Horrible play calling/predictable/No emotion. Yea, I know, he doesn't necessarily call the plays, but he can change them.

That's been true throughout Cowher's whole career as HC (sans the emotion thing). Hold them to negative yards in the forst quarter by blitzing the crap out of them? Okay, so let's play conservative D now. Always awful time management. Too much playing it safe.