[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congrats Chargers fans

Squeegiebo

:lol::brow:

Thank You!

Team SHOULD br 4-0. Raven's loss was painful... :D so was the first quarter of last nights game! :brew:

Rivers????? :pop: Fisrt SB QB out of his class.... :lol: Maybe second! :D

Good luck rest of season :woot:

I'll add my congrats. The Chargers looked great last night and Phillip Rivers is definitely the real deal.

I've always been a NCSU Wolfpack fan. I knew Rivers was going to end up being a top NFL QB after watching him for 4 years here in NC. He's always been the real deal and now he gets the chance to show it. Game looked good last night. Now if they can get some help from the O-Line to give him 2 seconds to throw the ball.....

I gotta say the Defensive Backfield, which I thought would be THE weal link for the Chargers, has really improved this year.

Jammer is getting there, still made a mistake last night, but he's playing light years better than previous seasons & Cromartie sure looks like he's gonna be a player.

As long as Marty had his eyes opened by Rivers last night & he doesn't crawl back into his super conservative shell, the Chargers look like a serious contending team to me. :D

Another congrats on the win. Rivers was excellent, and the defense was swarming.

I was at that nail-biting last-second field goal ending MNF game last season. AWESOME. Great city and fans. I almost went again this year, now I am glad I did not make the trip!

meh, I wouldn't brag about beating the The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY...

Oh I agree, the Steelers are definitely way overrated dogs this season. :D

The congrats is much more about how the Chargers went about winning the game, as opposed to the weak opponent they faced.

Typical grandiose, delusional Stealer fans. If anyone beats us (The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY), they beat a real champion (ignoring the fact that the refs gave them the last SB). Therefore, we will be magnanimous losers.

1. Did you see that. LOSERS!

2. Let's see how magnanimous you are in the 2007 season after the The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY finish 3rd in the division in 2006.

:D

Edited by majorbuzz

Congratulating the fans of the team that just beat your team is stupid.

Charger fans had nothing more to do with them winning yesterday than Steeler fans had to do with them getting on a lucky streak and winning the Superbowl last year.

A Steelers fan congratulating a Chargers fan for "winning the game" is like a starving child in Cambodia congratulating a fat kid in America for eating food. The fat kid can't take any credit for producing the food, harvesting the food, or cooking the food. He just eats it.

Charger fans had nothing more to do with them winning yesterday than Steeler fans had to do with them getting on a lucky streak and winning the Superbowl last year.

A Steelers fan congratulating a Chargers fan for "winning the game" is like a starving child in Cambodia congratulating a fat kid in America for eating food. The fat kid can't take any credit for producing the food, harvesting the food, or cooking the food. He just eats it.

Well stated vet.

These Stiller fans are gloating prom queens when they win and obsequious sycophants when they lose.

WEAK!

Edited by majorbuzz

My tempered expectations:

Even if they win next week, the Chargers will still have not beat a contender. Thus their record will be considered less than it is.

They should have blown out the Steelers on the home turf. Maybe it was closer because the Steelers had 2 weeks to prepare and on national television, but my expectations are high this year. I had hoped they would make a statement while in the spotlight.

Chargers 3-0 over lousy teams:

Raiders, Titans, and Steelers combined = 1 win and 12 losses.

Chargers blew one game, going 0-1 versus winning teams:

Ravens 4-0

Next up:

49ers at 2-3 with wins over Oakland and St. Louis.

Gotta keep winning the gimme games and win some of the hard ones before they think the play-offs are attainable.

I'm hoping it's not a repeat of last year... with high hopes but failing to win the tie-breaker games. "The best team to miss the play-offs" is not a moniker I like to hear.

Good thing you don't havew to worry about be congratulating the Jets for winning anything.