[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marty Ball

bushwacked

Congrats to all the Chargers fans, who apparently were too busy surfing during this game.

Marty pulled a 180 from the last game and not only allowed his team to win, but win it decisevly. Now granted, the Chargers are 3-1, but you should be 4-0. The Chargers look really good and are probably the #2 team right now behind the Bears. But, you still have Marty to deal with. Hopefully he learned, this Sunday night was no time to Cowher down to a psuedo championship team! Let Rivers play!

The Chargers look good. The only thing that can stop there championship drive to the superbowl is Marty.

Rivers scramble on 3rd down saved Marty from humiliation in the 4th quarter yet again. That kept the drive alive and they put the game out of reach by eating the clock and getting 3 points. You could feel a huge sigh of relief from the entire stadium when Rivers picked up that 3rd and 9 or whatever it was.

Congrats to all the Chargers fans, who apparently were too busy surfing during this game.

Marty pulled a 180 from the last game and not only allowed his team to win, but win it decisevly. Now granted, the Chargers are 3-1, but you should be 4-0. The Chargers look really good and are probably the #2 team right now behind the Bears. But, you still have Marty to deal with. Hopefully he learned, this Sunday night was no time to Cowher down to a psuedo championship team! Let Rivers play!

The Chargers look good. The only thing that can stop there championship drive to the superbowl is Marty.

I wasn't surfing. I went to the game.

The second half was what I've been waiting for all along---> big defensive plays and good offensive play-calling. Martyball died for a half. I'm hoping it stays buried for the rest of the season!!