[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas vs. Philly Game Observations

Cowboyz1

My observations,

1. Watkins and that ball punching crap he did in college won't fly in the NFL. Just tackle the son of b.tch. It's Basket for cryin out loud.

2. It's official Roy Williams is a great safety but he's a liabilty in deep coverage. I know this has been a talked over issue but I believed he would get better. Bad angles every time. 10 times out of 10 that floating flee flicker gets picked if not for Watkins (rookie) and RW back deep in coverage.

3. O line needs work all though they looked decent at times.

4. Bledsoe's pocket presence will stop him from being a clutch QB. A step to the left or a step to the right at times would allow him to take his play to the next level. After as many years as he's been in the league if he hasn't learned that by now that's sad. He also needs to understand that on second down from the 4 yard line you don't have to force anything. You have two more downs to find an open target.

5. TO has every right to talk $hit. I back him 100% after what I saw today. He must be sick after working so hard to get back on the field, and running routes all day many times singled up and open while Bledsoe either misses him for a pick or doesn't have time to get it to him. Maybe it's do to them not having much time together but man oh man he could have had a solid game.

All in all this was heavy weight game with some early season blunders that cost us the game and I am not so sure they are correctable without some substitutions!

Edited by Cowboyz1

all in all, i feel T.O. handled himself very well. He was open on some plays. Bledsoe is terrible. he even said he needs to work harder (and you know that really was painful to say for him)

The way PHI DEF played, i dont think any QB was going to have a good game. Bledsoe should start and Romo should come in for 3rd down situations :D

Seriously, I think Bledsoe gives them the best chance to win, but he also gives them the best chance to lose. Romo seriously should start in the 4th quarter from now on.

Bledsoe looked awful. How hard is it to just slide out of the pocket and throw the ball away. When ever a QB is sacked as many times as he was, it brings to question the O-line, but with the exception of one of the sack, I have a hard time blaming the line. He just holds on to the ball to damned long. The Eagles had a good game plan, blitzing the A and B gaps, but most QB's would have been able to get rid of the ball much quicker, or slide out of the pocket. Bledsoe gave this game away.

Hey Cowboyz1,

looked for you here last night....I'll have your new sig line to you by the end of today....it's going to take some creativity to get it just right.

All for now...off to find that thread about the Eagles not having any deep threats to challenege the Cowboy's superior secondary. Oh, and that other thread that some buffooon started that said the Eagles will need to turn to Jeff Garcia in the 4th quarter, because the vaunted Cowboy defense would annihilate him.

:D

5. TO has every right to talk $hit. I back him 100% after what I saw today. He must be sick after working so hard to get back on the field, and running routes all day many times singled up and open while Bledsoe either misses him for a pick or doesn't have time to get it to him. Maybe it's do to them not having much time together but man oh man he could have had a solid game.

"Working so hard to get back on the field" don't make me laugh.

I have no sympathy for TO he knew what he signed up for when he came to Dallas to play on a team coached by Bill Parcells. It's all about the all mighty dollar for him, not about the game. The team that just finished laying an ass whuppin' on Dallas is the SAME one he just left.

Hey Cowboyz1,

looked for you here last night....I'll have your new sig line to you by the end of today....it's going to take some creativity to get it just right.

All for now...off to find that thread about the Eagles not having any deep threats to challenege the Cowboy's superior secondary. Oh, and that other thread that some buffooon started that said the Eagles will need to turn to Jeff Garcia in the 4th quarter, because the vaunted Cowboy defense would annihilate him.

:D

Ouch............ :D