[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Greg Jennings is my top WR.

Randall

Jennings was on our ww this past week and I considered picking him up but really couldn't decide if he was worth dropping any of these WR Burress, TO, Colston or Ward. Chances are he'll be gone off waivers by the time my team is able to pick him up (11th out of 12 teams). But I guess I'll try anyway giving up Colston or Ward.

him and Colston being listed as a TE in my local are my saving grace..

Jennings is listed as a TE?

That's :D

EDIT: Never mind, with your next post I see what you are saying.

Edited by Big Score 1

One of the benefits of watching and paying attention to pre season football.

I decided to draft Jennings late as some insurance to Driver. And it was because he looked so good in pre season.

Sometimes we get lucky when we do some homework.

I decided to draft Jennings late as some insurance to Driver. And it was because he looked so good in pre season.

One of the benfits of not watching and paying attention to pre season football.

I decided to draft Jennings late because I'm in a deep league and there was noone else left. And it was because of stuff I read about him on this message board.

Sometimes we get lucky when someone else does some homework and posts about it. GB Randall. :D

One of the benfits of not watching and paying attention to pre season football.

I decided to draft Jennings late because I'm in a deep league and there was noone else left. And it was because of stuff I read about him on this message board.

Sometimes we get lucky when someone else does some homework and posts about it. GB Randall. :D

Cool.

One of the benefits of the Huddle. Rajn promoted Closton during the PS too. He seems to be waning a little, but both are in the running for ROY as are several of the RB's.

I happen to see the same thing in preseason, and drafted him as well.

Hey RussMan....

that yellow jacket you have as your avatar.......that wouldn't be a high school mascot, would it?

I happen to see the same thing in preseason, and drafted him as well.

Hey RussMan....

that yellow jacket you have as your avatar.......that wouldn't be a high school mascot, would it?

Yes it is. The Saline Hornets. 6-1 and headed to the playoffs.

I have Reggie Wayne, Reggie Brown, Steve Smith, Greg Jennings, Matt Jones, Amani Toomer, Kelley Washington. My top 3 receivers in this order are Greg Jennings, Reggie Brown and Amani Toomer.

I'm in a keeper league so I was searching for depth anyway. I targeted Jennings when I started hearing he was going to be named the starter. I didn't get to see him much, but I figured he must have done something to be considered for a starter as a rookie. Worked out well. :D Best WR this week, and a big reason I won this week.

Doesn't matter. Bush scored a touchdown, so he is now a lock for ROY.

Jennings has 3 as does Maroney. If Bush puts together a lot of diferent scores he may be ROY but right now it should be Maroney/Colston/Jennings/Bush imo.

Jennings has 3 as does Maroney. If Bush puts together a lot of diferent scores he may be ROY but right now it should be Maroney/Colston/Jennings/Bush imo.

+1

Bush scoring a spec teams TD doesn't jump him to the forefront of ROY. I totally agree with Randall's list.

If Leinart can duplicate what he did on Sunday each week, he has to be added to the list. He was pretty impressive versus a KC defense that shut-out a 49er team that can put up some points.

With that O-line and sub-par running game, he engineered two nice drives, and a would-be game-tying drive until Rackers blew the kick.