[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey, Edge, what the affectionate did you expect

msaint

rotoworld: Following Sunday's loss to Kansas City, RB Edgerrin James criticized Arizona's play-calling for the lack of running plays in the fourth quarter. "We just got away from the run," James said. "That's the stupidest thing. You have to be able to finish the game. You got to give us a chance, you know." James carried four times for 10 yards in the final quarter and 24 times for 71 yards overall. While the Cardinals did get a little pass-happy with a late lead, someone might want to tell Edg that averaging more than three yards per carry will lead to your number being called more often in crunch time.

:D:D How can you comlpain about 24 carries when 1. most RBs, even "starters," get 15-18 these days, and 2 he himself is averaging about 3 YPC? rvsp and look in the mirror, Edge, you reap what you sow.

Arizona has never had a run game. I have been amazed that they have committed to run this year as much as they have generally getting in 20 or more carries per game. But in the end it is still Arizona.

Edge let a big paycheck blind him to the fact that Arizona never has been a team with a running game ... and that remains true with Edge in Arizona.

Here is my question, given how bad Edge has been, is anyone re-evaluating JJ Arrington as a dynasty prospect? I don't mean to say he will beat out Edge, I find that highly doubtful, what I mean is he could get traded to a team with a ofensive line. We all thought Arrington was a bust last year, but maybe it wasn't him that was the bust, but the O-line.

Here is my question, given how bad Edge has been, is anyone re-evaluating JJ Arrington as a dynasty prospect? I don't mean to say he will beat out Edge, I find that highly doubtful, what I mean is he could get traded to a team with a ofensive line. We all thought Arrington was a bust last year, but maybe it wasn't him that was the bust, but the O-line.

IMO, it was both.

Good points..JJ's biggest problem coming into the NFL was HOW he ran. In college he would throw a juke move in, see the whole field etc...last year he just ran straight ahead w/his head down. Probably scared s hitless hearing about how bad the O-line is.