[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Harrington era

Big Ernie McCracken

I didnt like that he went away from passing to R Brown, but him getting the passing game going might just open things up a bit for the running game.

He needs to stop with the INTS though.

He threw 1 bad INT...but it was early and I think it can be given to rust.

The second INT was a riccochet off of a receiver that failed to catch the ball that hit him in the shoulder. Not Harrington's fault IMO.

I didnt like that he went away from passing to R Brown, but him getting the passing game going might just open things up a bit for the running game.

He needs to stop with the INTS though.

In Harrington's defense, R Brown did drop a ball right in his hands when he was wide open (yes, I am a disgruntled Brown owner who could have used the extra 1.5 to 2 FF pts had Brown caught the ball). One of Harrington's INTs was a bad throw, the other was tipped up when the pass hit his receiver in the hands (albeit a hair behind him, but Harrington was throwing away from where the D was).

The MIA O looked a lot more coherent with Harrington in the game rather than Culpepper - against a pretty decent D in their own house. At least there is a threat of a passing game that will gain yardage.