[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone happen to have a CBSsportsline customer svc. telephone #?

drafter

same story every week from these bastards!!! and the money back thing is crap too....they know that most people will not go through the hassle of changing and setting up a new league somewhere else.

f cbs!

If that's the case, the leagues getting screwed have no one to blame but themselves.

CBS is offering a full refund based upon the poor performance of their product. That's reasonable on their part. If leagues are just too damn complacent & lazy to take CBS up on their offer, they ought to get their heads examined. I know for a fact that a league can set itself up completely, even with the most complicated scoring system imaginable, in an hour to an hour and a half at mfl.com. Most leagues with less complicated scoring & schedules can set up in conisderably less time. The entire season to date can then be run retroactively with the click of one button, and scores & standings will be set up in about a minute.

This can all be done for half the cost of what CBS charges. This kind of crap & complaining about CBS has gone on for years now - but people here have always offered the viable & cheaper alternative of mfl.com (as well as some other good sites). If after all this time people are willing to let CBS fleece them for twice the cost & then offer a product that is flawed every year and offers almost no customer service, I'd say the problem is the FF owners for putting up with the crap product and paying the ridiculous fees like sheep every year. CBS FF management exists in its current state only because FF owners allow them to exist.

Caveat Emptor!

If that's the case, the leagues getting screwed have no one to blame but themselves.

CBS is offering a full refund based upon the poor performance of their product. That's reasonable on their part. If leagues are just too damn complacent & lazy to take CBS up on their offer, they ought to get their heads examined. I know for a fact that a league can set itself up completely, even with the most complicated scoring system imaginable, in an hour to an hour and a half at mfl.com. Most leagues with less complicated scoring & schedules can set up in conisderably less time. The entire season to date can then be run retroactively with the click of one button, and scores & standings will be set up in about a minute.

This can all be done for half the cost of what CBS charges. This kind of crap & complaining about CBS has gone on for years now - but people here have always offered the viable & cheaper alternative of mfl.com (as well as some other good sites). If after all this time people are willing to let CBS fleece them for twice the cost & then offer a product that is flawed every year and offers almost no customer service, I'd say the problem is the FF owners for putting up with the crap product and paying the ridiculous fees like sheep every year. CBS FF management exists in its current state only because FF owners allow them to exist.

Caveat Emptor!

Well said.

Guest Mutine Bullfrog

I wish you the best of luck with your belated but extremely wise decision. CBSSportsline is not exactly well-reputed for their custom service & support, much less any though of any kind of refund.

BTW, myfantasyleague.com is still taking leagues for this season, and can establish retroactive scoring for games already played given your league scoring & schedule.

Same here. CBS couldn't get the scores right we had to manually change the scores every week. We contacted support and after 3 weeks got a reply saying nothing is wrong. Using MyFantasyLeague.com and everyone loves it. Support is excellent. You get a response within an hour for the most part.

:D

I wish you the best of luck with your belated but extremely wise decision. CBSSportsline is not exactly well-reputed for their custom service & support, much less any though of any kind of refund.

BTW, myfantasyleague.com is still taking leagues for this season, and can establish retroactive scoring for games already played given your league scoring & schedule.

:D

They hammered my card a couple of years ago with an unauthorized transaction. I had to go to the Florida Attorney General's office to get them to give me my money back. I will not do any business with CBS Sportsline ever again. Good luck to you.