[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TO being TO

Big Score 1

T.O.: Why the (bleep am I here?!

PHILADELPHIA - Howard Eskin of WIP in Philadelphia is reporting that Terrell Owens entered the Cowboys locker room after their 38-24 loss and roared, "Why did you guys bring me here! Why the (bleep) am I here."

Owens, no doubt, was fuming over only catching three passes for 45 yards in the loss. By unofficial count, the Cowboys targeted Owens on 11 plays. He had three drops. Two passes intended for him were intercepted.

The fact that the Cowboys didn't showcase Owens in his return to Philly could be interpreted as a not-so-subtle message from coach Bill Parcells to Owens and, indirectly, to owner Jerry Jones that, as long as the whistle still dangles from the Tuna's cleavage, he's the guy who's calling the shots on game day.

For us, the move conjures memories of former Cowboys running back Eddie George, who was signed by Jones without Parcells' involvement, and who then languished on the bench for most of his one year in Big D.

It's no secret in league circles that Parcells didn't want Owens. And we continue to hear that, indeed, Parcells wanted to cut him in early September. Though some naysayers have dismissed our report by pointing to Owens' "$15 million" signing bonus, he received only $5 million up front. Cutting him would have actually created $5 million in 2006 cap space, and would have triggered a mere $3.33 million in dead money for 2007.

Besides, Parcells is notorious for picking his roster irrespective (or, as Bill Maas would say, irregardless) of pedigree.

Sure, Owens drew double coverage from time to time on Sunday, which opened up the field for other guys. But T.O. didn't come to town to be a high-priced decoy; he wants to be a (the) "star among stars."

So the Eagles won Round One with Owens. Whether he's even on the roster for the return match on Christmas Day in Dallas is, at this point, an open question.

www.nbcsports.com

Jerry Jones wanted this idiot. Now he gets to deal with this Prima Donna. :D

The only possible better scenario than Owens starting this crap on the 'Girls would be if he were doing it as a Viking or a Raider. DAL is already reaping what it has sown.

Okay, time for the T.O. psychophants to check in and rationalize Owens continuing his legacy of idiocy.

Edited by Bronco Billy

The only possible better scenario than Owens starting this crap on the 'Girls would be if he were doing it as a Viking or a Raider. DAL is already reaping what it has sown.

Okay, time for the T.O. psychopants to check in and rationalize Owens continuing his legacy of idiocy.

:D

Jerry Jones and I must have something in common. As a fantasy football team owner I could have passed on TO in the draft. I didn't, why not? Because I thought he could help me win and isn't that what ff and the NFL is all about. I found it interesting yesterday when my son asked me why everyone thinks Parcell is such a good coach. I quickly answered because he's won the Super Bowl, but I couldn't really remember when. My son who really isn't old enough to remember those old days. He only knows Parcell since he's been at Dallas and said Cowboys always suck! Hmmm...he's right.

Edited by Rockerbraves

I think they brought him in to be frustrated that Bledsoe hits the ground and the other team's defenders in big games more than his own players. I wish TO would come out and blast Bledsoe. Bledsoe deserves it.

Jerry Jones and I must have something in common. As a fantasy football team owner I could have passed on TO in the draft. I didn't, why not? Because I thought he could help me win and isn't that what ff and the NFL is all about.

And I'd ask you, just like I'd ask Jones & also ask the Eagles:

How'd that work out for you?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW - Tim C, that's downright wrong to have that avatar from Fast Times & not to let Phoebe keep on going.

:D

Edited by Bronco Billy

I think TO has a legitamite beef. He was brought to Dallas to help the team win. While he may have dropped three balls, and only caught three balls, most of the balls weren't even close to where TO was, and two of his drops were due to GREAT coverage, one of which may have been PI that wasn't called. Bledsoe is the problem not TO, at least not yet. Bledsoe needs to get rid of the ball quicker. Over and over again it was pat, pat, pat, pat, sack...pat, pat, pat, pat, sack. Of the 7 sacks I can only give one to the O-line, possibly two, but 5 were Bledsoe holding the ball to long, and not checking down, or moving out of the pocket and getting rid of it. I think if you looked on their faces, Glenn was just as disgusted as TO, but nobody is saying anything about her. I also don't understand the play calling, Dallas' running game was tearing up PHI, why were we passing so much? I thought Parcells was supposed to be a ball control coach.

I think TO has a legitamite beef. He was brought to Dallas to help the team win. While he may have dropped three balls, and only caught three balls, most of the balls weren't even close to where TO was

Perhaps if T.O. spent less time over-dosing on prescription pain killers and more time practicing with his QB, he would've seen more passes come his way.

I think they brought him in to be frustrated that Bledsoe hits the ground and the other team's defenders in big games more than his own players. I wish TO would come out and blast Bledsoe. Bledsoe deserves it.

come on you cant really mean that....if you really want to blame someone then blame Parcells for not having a scheme in place to protect bledsoe...the QB is always under the microscope but bledsoe was only one piece of the problem...I also remember watching TO have a ball go thru his fingers...listen to just about what everyone said or says about how to beat dallas...GET IN BLEDSOES FACE &/OR make him move out of the pocket...if that is such a BIG WEAKNESS of the team then fault the coach, the coaching staff and the owner for not having the players in place to negate that weakness

I think TO has a legitamite beef. He was brought to Dallas to help the team win. While he may have dropped three balls, and only caught three balls, most of the balls weren't even close to where TO was, and two of his drops were due to GREAT coverage, one of which may have been PI that wasn't called. Bledsoe is the problem not TO, at least not yet. Bledsoe needs to get rid of the ball quicker. Over and over again it was pat, pat, pat, pat, sack...pat, pat, pat, pat, sack. Of the 7 sacks I can only give one to the O-line, possibly two, but 5 were Bledsoe holding the ball to long,(because his receivers couldnt get open) and not checking down, or moving out of the pocket and getting rid of it. I think if you looked on their faces, Glenn was just as disgusted as TO, but nobody is saying anything about her. I also don't understand the play calling, Dallas' running game was tearing up PHI, why were we passing so much? I thought Parcells was supposed to be a ball control coach.

fixed

Okay, time for the T.O. psychophants to check in and rationalize Owens continuing his legacy of idiocy.

I couldn't tell if you were mispelling sycophants or psychopants? :D

Edited by Bonehand

I love how he says stuf like, "You all know who was pulling the trigger" and then he immediately turns around and says, "I'm not pointing any fingers." :lol:

At this point, I don't care if TO ever catches another ball (and yes I own him on at least one of my FF teams this season)... I just hope that he remains on someone's NFL roster for the next few years, because you simply cannot get greater entertainment than watching him systematically dismantle a professional team.

:D Way to go TO... way to go! :D

As bad as Bledsoe played, he still got them in a position to tie the game. The ball Sheperd picked off on the deep ball to Owens was definitely floated, but instead of breaking on the ball and at least attempting to make a play, TO watched it float and land into Lito Sheperds waiting arms. TO is a jaw.

Saw that too. He had a real good chance to prevent that interception, yet he didn't even try.

TO didn't seem to have that something special yesterday. He looked more flat and tired than fustrated. Gotta guess he's just worn out with all the TO press these days. I know I am.

Saw that too. He had a real good chance to prevent that interception, yet he didn't even try.

TO didn't seem to have that something special yesterday. He looked more flat and tired than fustrated. Gotta guess he's just worn out with all the TO press these days. I know I am.

At the very least he owe's it to his teammates to make a play on that ball. He's a wus :D

By many accounts, although it wasn't Parcells' idea to bring T.O. in, he had the clout to put the kibosh on the deal. That said, if Parcells agreed to bring T.O. in, then he should be doing everything he can to take advantage of the guy's talents. Everyone knows he's a tool, but if you can get good production out of him, then take advantage of it !! THAT said, word is that he had eleven looks from the QB, that's more than acceptable. I don't think T.O. will be the ultimate problem....it's Bledsoe.

He's bad....really bad. He can throw the ball fine, he just makes bad decisions. The over/under on bonehead mistakes he makes against a legitimate defense is 2.5......book it.

Knowing this, Parcells has had plenty of time to get an offensive line together to limit Bledsoe's "opportunities to screw up", but that just hasn't happened.

One more thing..... Roy Williams.....Worst cover safety of all time ?

That quote from Eskin.....you have to consider the source.... Eskin himself is an egomaniac.... thinking that his radio show is the best thing for Philly sports.... he has always had issues with players from any sport who would not come on his radio show and when TO was in Philly he wouldnt do his show even when his producers begged TO to be on the show....

So consider your source of anyone who is a " Radio talk show guy"

I just hope that he remains on someone's NFL roster for the next few years, because you simply cannot get greater entertainment than watching him systematically dismantle a professional team.

He carried the Eagles on his back in the Superbowl against the Patriots while Donovan McNabb had a nervous breakdown, panting like a nervous child in the huddle and choking on the field. This has been well documented.

it just goes to show how a cancer can run free and destroy a team ...this man can go to any team and nothing will change. all TO can do is cause pain and anger to anyone he plays with... i hope they fall apart...

man he makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!