[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Detroit Lions

alexgaddis

can they go all season winless? :D

I would like to hear from some homers, but the offense is producing points at least (as well as turnovers). Wins and Losses aside, can homers see a better team down the road, if not this year, then next?

I have to say, last year I wouldn't have DREAMED of starting a Detroit QB, but Kitna has actually won me a few games...

They'll manage to win 4 or 5 games.

The offense has scored some points at times (particularly againt the vaunted defs of the Rams and the Packers), but it doesn't seem that they can get it done when they need to late in the game.

The big problem is the defense. They can't stop anybody, and I don't see that changing for the remainder of the year.

:D

They'll manage to win 4 or 5 games.

The offense has scored some points at times (particularly againt the vaunted defs of the Rams and the Packers), but it doesn't seem that they can get it done when they need to late in the game.

The big problem is the defense. They can't stop anybody, and I don't see that changing for the remainder of the year.

:D

I think their biggest problem is their O-line play. You mind as well have kitna hike it to himself....facing oncoming defenders...

They won't go winless with Martz running the offense, they'll continue to produce points and someone will have a bad day against them and lose to them 45-40 like my Rams almost did.

As bad as the Lions have looked...they seem a lot better than some of the other teams in the league. They should have won last week, and were close in 3 of their other 4 games. As a Bills fan, I'm certainly not feeling confident in a win heading into Week 6.

And what's the Deal with Roy? I need to start him in 2 different leagues.