[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Peterson OUT FOR THE YEAR

keggerz

wrong forum :D

only time will tell...smith could slide in and play middle but jax could also try and trade for a MLB too(who I dont know)

I did read earlier in the year that they wanted to eventually move Smith to the MLB...maybe this just does it sooner...

Edited by alexgaddis

Wow. Thats two major losses for the Jags in the first quarter of the season. Reggie Heyward and Mike Peterson. Torn pectorals are tough to come back from too. They ended Quentin Coryatt's career.

i think that is what bert berry came back from from last year

but i sure cant imagine it being an easy injury to over come

Wooooooohhhhhh Wooooooooohhh Here comes the Kharma train... First stop of the week: Jacksonville...I flipped over the the game a couple of times sunday and saw the Jags still throwing after they were up 30+... I never like to see a guy get hurt, but it serves the jags right for running up the score...

Wooooooohhhhhh Wooooooooohhh Here comes the Kharma train... First stop of the week: Jacksonville...I flipped over the the game a couple of times sunday and saw the Jags still throwing after they were up 30+... I never like to see a guy get hurt, but it serves the jags right for running up the score...

:D

please tell me you are joking...

Speaking of Karma train, gleefully clebrating when players are injured is a sure way to get run over by that same train. Perhaps we could pull a train on you little girl to appease the Gods... :D