[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aaron Brooks in or out this week?

Super Twinky

I know it really, really, really sucks that I need to start him in place of Brady. My 3rd QB, Fry, is also on bye...that was a risk I knew I was taking in the draft. I will likely make a trade since I have Barber, Gore, C. Taylor, and FWP.

Brooks, you have one day before I dump you and make a trade.

I need Brooks week 6 only since Brady is on bye. Have any of you heard his status yet? Before week 5 or 6 was his projected return date.

Thanks,

S.T.

In all seriousness go with TB QB, Leinart, Alex Smith, C. Frye....ANYONE over Brooks. That team is the Titanic and no one can get off quick enough. Art Shell might not make it through the season. Hell Al Davis might not either.

In all seriousness go with TB QB, Leinart, Alex Smith, C. Frye....ANYONE over Brooks. That team is the Titanic and no one can get off quick enough. Art Shell might not make it through the season. Hell Al Davis might not either.

I'd rather start nobody at QB if my only option is Brooks. At least you know by starting nobody you'll at least not get negative points.

Well, I got lucky. This afternoon I made a trade, Brady for Gore. Then I traded FWP for Hasselbeck. I love it how things work out sometimes! :-)))

I think Hass/Gore will be better than Brady/FWP. Plus my bye week at QB is not a worry anymore. :-)

Hasselbeck, Frye, Brooks, Cutler

Barber, Gore, C. Taylor, L. White

Driver, Evans, Colston, Jennings, Braylon, Wilford

Atlanta, KC

Stover

Oh, and it looks as though Brooks is not playing...for those still wondering.

S.T.