[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF: Kornheiser Must Go!

WorstCoachingEver

This guy knows absolutely nothing about football.

1) He didn't know what a silent count was before tonight

2) Did he say he benched McNabb for Plummer on his fantasy team???? :D

3) He started Mike Anderson. :D

He has to go! He brings ZERO football knowledge to the show. He just reads off his big board of notes in front of him and makes fun of Theisman.

He has to go! He brings ZERO football knowledge to the show. He just reads off his big board of notes in front of him and makes fun of Theisman.

I thought I heard him say that too. :bash:

His reason for benching McFabb...was because he cn watch his cherished fantasy QB in person...

You guys are like women. He has stated many times that he drafted players and starts players who play on monday night. He is funny and usually uses Theeezman's words against him to make him look dumber. That to me is worth it. No matter who is in there, you women will biiiiittttch.

I say bring in a comedian......maybe Jon Stewart or Bill Maher....

I better edit this before someone thinks I'm serious.

I say bring in an NFL version of Herbstreit, not a comedian......especially not liberal, "peace at all cost " jackovvs like Jon Stewart or Bill Maher....

Edited by millerx

You guys are like women. He has stated many times that he drafted players and starts players who play on monday night. He is funny and usually uses Theeezman's words against him to make him look dumber. That to me is worth it. No matter who is in there, you women will biiiiittttch.

:D

I heard on the radio that he has a guaranteed 2 year deal.

I think its really cheesy that he mentions his fantasy team every week..I know and appreciate that the league has fantasy in mind as evident by the stat trackers etc but I dont want to hear the game commentator talk about his team at all..

I think its really cheesy that he mentions his fantasy team every week..I know and appreciate that the league has fantasy in mind as evident by the stat trackers etc but I dont want to hear the game commentator talk about his team at all..

especially when it's clear he has no idea what he's talking about.

+1

it's a total gimmick, to make light of fantasy obsession and all that. can you really not see that? "oh he benched mcnabb for plummer" :D

Aren't announcers supposed to be unbiased? I don't care if Plummer is on his fantasy team or not an announcer should not say "GO, GO" when quarterback takes off running like Plummer did. By the way I know fantasy is huge now days and just about everybody plays but I think it's ridiculous that Tony brings it up during the course of a game. Just cover what happens on the field and let the public worry about their fantasy points.

Finally, he sucks. I hate him. He knows nothing about football or sports in general. He's not funny. He's not interesting and is an all around poor announcer...in my opinion of course. I'd rather listen to John Madden fart for 3 hours than listen to Tony attempt to cover a football game for even 5 minutes.

it's a total gimmick, to make light of fantasy obsession and all that. can you really not see that? "oh he benched mcnabb for plummer" :D

I still dont want to hear about it during the game..You can stuff your rolly eyed graemlin in a sack mister