[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

if the NFL cancelled Monday Night Football ...

montster

would you care if the NFL cancelled MNF?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. would you care if the NFL cancelled MNF?

• yes
    • no

That would blow! I can't wait until we have Thursday and Saturday games. Football 4 nights a week is going to be great! I wish there was a game on everyday. I would gladly watch a few less games on Sunday if I could get a daily fix instead.

i like tirico and cornshizer. theisman is god-awful. but yeah, of course i'd miss MNF, and anyone who wouldn't miss it is a communist! :D:D

why do you hate mother russia?

i'd miss it badly.... don't care who is in the booth as long as we have it. the more nights that the nfl is on the better. there is something very fun about checking those scores when the sunday games are over and seeing what is needed monday night.

Monday night football use to be a fixture because there was limited games on TV. Not any more so even the most faithful football lovers are a bit burned out come Monday night.

I think there should be a screening process to enter The Huddle. What's wrong with this kid?

While I agree that the announcers on ESPN are dreadful, I can't really understand why anyone would want to see the NFL get rid of Monday night football. I just want them to bring in Phil Simms or Boomer Esiason and get rid of those jokers.

I agree. I sat through games last year and pulled my hair out listening to Jabber Joe contradict himself and fumble all around trying to say something that makes sense. When I found out they were moving him to MNF, I kicked the wall....and pretty hard too.

The comment last night about the kayaking through the desert was pretty darn funny though, especially since I was thinking the same thing. I just don't want to admit that Joe Theisman and I were ever thinking the same thing, which is why I post this message behind the veil of my avatar. :D

I want to keep MNF. In fact I want TNF, WNF, ThursNF, FNF and SatNF. Give me as many nights of pro football as you can give me. Just make sure there are good announcers and pretty women.