[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1:00 left to play in fourth quarter tie game!

TheGrunt

:D Why Fantasy God, Why?

Our league deals with ties in this way: Most TD's scored = win; and if that is a tie, then most points scored by the kicker = win; and if that's a tie it's officially a tie. For my game, it's a tie game and I had more TD's scored than my opponent, with only a minute left to play I had the win securely 'tied' down as long as this didn't happen.......

His only player (Ian Gold) had two tackles the whole game, however, decides to finally make his 3rd tackle with 53 seconds left to play in the fourth quarter. I lose.

:D Not my week, I guess. :bash:

Mine was just as bad. I lost by one point, and the deciding factor was the sack on Roethlesburger with one minute left in the game. My opponent had the Chargers Def, and that sack gave him 2 points to pass me.

The Chargers were up by 10 points, a minute left in the game, Chargers were in prevent, how do they give up a freaking sack. :D If anything, Heath Miller should have picked up some garbage time points for me.