[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When is Al Davis going to croak?

Bronco Billy

...and locals could hardly be less enthusiastic. It's hard to hate a team that is so pathetic and has virtually no chance of coming out of DEN with less than a double digit loss.

Man, it used to be a lot more fun when the Raiders were worthy of hate and not worthy of only pity, like they are now.

:D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least they've been to a Super Bowl since 1998 and have won more than they've appeared in... How many did Elway lose w/o TD?

PS, orange is a "Bronco Eye for the Straight Guy" color! :D

The Raiders have won more super bowls than they've played in? :D

is this the same Bronco Billy who calls in to 950 The Fan all the time?

Hardly. What an embarrassment that guy is. You'd swear that football was not only invented in DEN, but that the Broncos will be undefeated through the year 2025 from this weekend forward if you were to believe the crap that comes out of his mouth.

At least they've been to a Super Bowl since 1998 and have won more than they've appeared in... How many did Elway lose w/o TD?

PS, orange is a "Bronco Eye for the Straight Guy" color! :D

If I were you, I'd be living in the past too. Looking at the rest of your schedule, the only shot OAK has of pulling off a W is week 13 at home vs HOU. You've already pissed away a chance at beating CLE & SF.

That 4-12 season last year is going to look glorious to OAK fans by the time this season is over. But hey, stay golden, my friend, and remember the days of Black & Silver glory, when white sequined jumpsuits were all the rage...

And how many have the Raiders been in?

Your just jealous because you thought Elway was going to wear Silver and Black only to find out Denver pulled him right out from under you!

Elway was going to be a Raider?

If he doesn't croak soon, my Raider faith may! The decisions he has made over the past 3-4 seasons, have made me seriously question his sanity. He has done a lot for the game as a whole, and he should be praised accordingly. But maybe it's time to step aside and let your coaching staff lead the team...

He has done a lot for the game as a whole, and he should be praised accordingly. But maybe it's time to step aside and let your coaching staff lead the team...

And he's advanced the fashion of jumpsuits as far as it can possibly go.

It's just him, Kim Jong Il, and Dr. Venture now.

Edited by AtomicCEO

I am not afraid to say I love my Raiders through thick and right now. And i'm kinda happy I didnt have to see Elway's horse teeth glaring from a silver (not sissy blue) helmet.

As far as Al goes, he started his football career with less $$$ than most of us here and now owns 3 lombardi's, more wins than anyone, and a franchise worth hundreds of millions of dollars. He almost single handedly merged the AFL to the NFL, re-invented the passing game as we know it, and brought us some of the very best the NFL has ever produced. He also doesnt take crap off of anybody, including the press and its hurt his image. It's real easy to make fun of him from your lazy boy chair, but none of us here will ever do 1% of what Al has done.

That being said, he has held on way too long. He surrounds himself with incompetent yes men and I fear it won't change until he dies. That is very sad because a lot of the very fans he has given so much to, will resent him. He should have a much better legacy, up there with the greats of the sport. He owes it to real Raider fans like me to hand the controls to a young version of himself (Gruden was one of those guys).

I am not afraid to say I love my Raiders through thick and right now. And i'm kinda happy I didnt have to see Elway's horse teeth glaring from a silver (not sissy blue) helmet.

As far as Al goes, he started his football career with less $$$ than most of us here and now owns 3 lombardi's, more wins than anyone, and a franchise worth hundreds of millions of dollars. He almost single handedly merged the AFL to the NFL, re-invented the passing game as we know it, and brought us some of the very best the NFL has ever produced. He also doesnt take crap off of anybody, including the press and its hurt his image. It's real easy to make fun of him from your lazy boy chair, but none of us here will ever do 1% of what Al has done.

That being said, he has held on way too long. He surrounds himself with incompetent yes men and I fear it won't change until he dies. That is very sad because a lot of the very fans he has given so much to, will resent him. He should have a much better legacy, up there with the greats of the sport. He owes it to real Raider fans like me to hand the controls to a young version of himself (Gruden was one of those guys).

+1

PLUS he hired the youngest coach in NFL history with John Madden, only to best that by Hiring Gruden. He Hired the first Black Head coach in modern history, he hired the first Latin coach in history with Tom Flores.

Sides all that, the man is a Vampire and until Blade shows up he aint going anyplace

It's hard to hate a team that is so pathetic and has virtually no chance of coming out of DEN with less than a double digit loss.

:bash:

I am managing to still hate them. :D I may even start Jake Plummer against them just because Shanny really likes to hurt 'em. :D

Wait a minute, you have Jake Plummer on your team? You are the one getting laughed at!
'

At the game last night, there was a healthy sense of humor about Jake.

2nd and very long, and I yell "Lets see some of that Jake Plummer magic!" I got a lot of laughs on that one. Even more after he threw an interception on that play. "There's your magic, fans!" :D

But what was it I heard Oakland fans saying a few years ago? Just win, baby!